Chapter 25 "I'm Sorry"

-Flashback-

"Ready?" Taehyung asked her, as she finished brushing her hair.

"Just about..." She mumbles finishing the last bit of her hair

"Why do girls take so long to get ready.." Tae groans falling back on the bed

"You don't want my brother to be suspicious do you?" She asks standing up, walking towards him sitting beside him on the bed

"Mmm." He hums, feeling her hands run through his hair, fixing it.

"Something wrong?" She asks, seeing his eyes lost in wonder

"No- I just. I'm scared I guess." He mumbles and she sighs

"Why are you scared? My brother is kind, he already said he trusts you without meeting before." She explains kissing his nose

"I just want him to like me heh." He sighs sitting up

"He will, I know he will. Don't worry, Nothings going to happen.." she smiles, reassuring him. He sighs and nods

"I know, I just... really like you, I don't want to lose that." He leans his head onto her shoulder, closing his eyes as she pats his back.

"I really like you too, Taehyung." He smiles, with his eyes still closed

"You better not be falling asleep on my shoulder"

"I'm not!" He whines.

"Come on Tae, we should go now."

"That's what I said 10 minutes ago~" he pouts

"We're going to be late!!" She Skips out of his room and down the stairs, as Taehyung could hear each of her steps echoing in his ears. After a few moments his stance was replaced with movement and headed after the excited dumpling downstairs.

——————

"Jimin-Oppa!!" Sohyun yells out as Taehyung walks inside after her, closing the door afterwards.

Her house was beautiful. It was cozy and inviting, something he would really want later in life when got a family. But he's way to young to worry about that now. Colorful paintings stood in wooden frames, the walls colored in calm colors. It really made Taehyung feel like it was his home.

He looked at Sohyun a little nervous, but she took his hand in hers and intertwined their fingers.

"Sohyun!!" A loud sound of foot steps that felt like the house would fall apart if it was any louder. But shortly down the hall a brown haired boy ran towards us, a smile plastered but stopped when he saw our hands. But mostly, Taehyung.

"Who's this?" His tone was threatening, a soft gulp in Taehyungs throat was all he could muster as he gripped her hand tighter. But she smiled and used her other hand to pat his shoulder.

"Remember Taehyung? The boy I talked to you about?" She practically growled the last part. Oh I see the resemblance already.

"This is taehyung?" He let out a soft laugh, replacing his scowl

But Taehyung looked dumbfounded, wondering what was funny.

"I was expecting... someone different. This doesn't seem like the guy you described?" Taehyung looked at Sohyun confused.

"Jimin." She scowled, rolling her eyes

"I mean, look at him! It looks like he just saw a ghost! The guy you described was... a bad boy with a sweet heart." He coos the last part, making Taehyung's pride lower.