(S2) Chapter 42 - Don't Leave, Please

He raised his eyebrow, his breath shook as he weakly scoffed.

"No? No?? I wasn't expecting that answer" he chuckled, putting the gun down, his mind twisting.

"It doesn't have to be this way, please. Let's just end this now."

"It's not that easy..."

"It's not, but you can do it, let's just end this now." Your brother pleads, his eyes trying to be calm, soft, gentle as the other male stared into his, obvious gears spinning in his brain.

It was a few moments, until the male calmed himself, loosening his muscles that had been tensed, and that brought him some relief, all until-

"I'm sorry, I've changed my mind."

"What?!" Jin yells in terror as JaeHwa reaches for his back pocket, pulling out a radio.

"This is JaeHwa, Find her and eliminate, alert me when it's done." Jins eyes widened, he began to plead with the male, but two men came inside, grabbing his arms and holding him still as JaeHwa walked towards him, leaning down to eye level.

"I was trying to be reasonable since my sister foolishly loved you, but everytime I see your eyes I see Y/n's, and I can't hold back anymore. She killed everyone I loved, now you must loose yours."

"Please, don't. I'll do anything." The male smirked, playing with the gun in his hand.

"Sorry, it's out of my control now."

And jins life had just fallen apart.

——

"Are you sure it's safe?" You asked mingyu, he bit his lip and flipped his hand around a few times.

"Eh, We've got to make sure your brother is safe right?" He says simply, as the rest of the police crew are preparing for a search party to find your brother.

"I just wish he'd let me explain.." you sigh, twiddling your fingers.

"It's not your fault, he shouldn't have acted like that. He should be relieved."

"But he isn't."

"Don't be so negative. It's annoying." Minho snaps, rolling your eyes as he flips through some reports.

"Anyways, we've got an underground bunker that's guarded by professionals, that might be the best place for them to stay until we secure the situation-"

"You're making us move again?" You whine, the boy only shrugs.

"We can't have you here, its to dangerous, this place is much more secure-"

"He's right Y/n, you will only have to worry about the ride there, then you and your friends will be safe, so will your parents."

"What about Jin?"

"He'll be transported there as soon as we find him." You sigh, before nodding reluctantly.

"Okay, I'll go."

"It wasn't a choice, but thanks for your approval." The boy smiles innocently before walking off.

——

Guards and officers surrounded you, your parents and friends. Quickly rushing you to the secure car, before disbanding after all of you were safe. You sat next to Taehyung And Jungkook, Yoongi, Jimin and Sohyun in front. The rest in the other car.

You were terrified, and you could tell the boys were to. You apologized over and over for getting them involved but they only told you the same thing.

"It's okay, as long as you're safe."

You leaned your head on Taehyungs shoulder, closing your eyes while you twist the ring on your finger, Taehyung's fingers doing the same.

It was quiet, almost silent as wind brushed the outside of the car. You hated that Taehyung was silent next to you, he'd always talk about his day, dreams, thoughts and then ask you about your to make you smile.

But it's so da*n quiet that it hurt.

Did you really ruin this relationship? Will it ever be the same? You'll regret everything if this relationship goes dark.

You can hardly see the light in his eyes.

——

"How much longer till we get there?" Yoongi asked once again to the driver.

"About another hour." Yoongi sighs, pouting and slouches in his seat.

"Dude, it's not going to be quicker if you keep asking every second." Jimin snaps.

"At least it changes every second."

"Your logic hurts." Jungkook whines, who had his head placed on the back of Sohyuns chair, blowing her hair.

"Guys, can you be quiet?" Taehyung whimpers, almost agitated.

They boys looked shocked at his tone, but quiet.

"Jeez, just trying to lighten the mood."

"A little less of that would be nice."

"Oh shut up."

"Guys, can you please-"

The car halted to a stop, pushing your bodies forward. The seatbelt choked you harshly. Taehyung held your body close to his as he absorbed the shock from the force.

"What the hell-?" Yoongi growled, holding his head in pain as his head hit the seat in front of him.

"Get down!" Your eyes widen at the drivers command, you and Taehyung ducked your heads behind the seats, your breath sharp as it was hard to breath. Taehyungs sharp eyes locked into yours, large and soothing. His hands rubbed your fear away, his head came closer to you as he held you in a tight hug.

Don't let it be the last.

——

"The targets car is stopped, should I finish off or leave?"

"Finish her off, do not let her live another second."

"No, please~ please don't-"

"Oh Jin, listen to yourself. It's over, it would have been this way weather you came here or not."

"Please, its not her fault."

"You just told me no a second ago? Right? Why are you suddenly so cowardice?"

But he didn't have the time to speak, when the sound of a gunshot rang through the radio.

Jins heart fell through, the brick wall that held him together was now shattered like glass around him.

But when JaeHwa was smirking evilly, a sudden shock came to them.

"Sir, there's a problem."

"What? What is it now?"

"..."

Then another gunshot rang even louder through the radio.

——

We're approaching the last parts~

Also, I'm sorry for the delay and the sudden horrible quality of these chapters. I've just been stressed with the finale and I'm hoping everything goes well. Thank you guys for your support always.