Chapter 45 - Finale

-3 Months Later-

It's been 3 months since you've made it back home. A whole confusing but happy 3 months. When you made it back it was almost impossible to breath from all the stories you and your brother had to tell. From the people you met and how life was like back then. It was so different than now. You told your mother stories of your old friends, how each person was ranked. The struggles of finding shelter and food. It was a a experience, you still can't decide if you were.. okay that it happened. You few angry and upset that you missed your grandparents funeral. How you left your parents alone. But yet, without that happening you wouldn't have become tougher, back then you were so naive. Now you know if you can trust someone. You wouldn't have met the boys.. Taehyung. You wouldn't have had so much stories to tell. The news captured your moments returning as-

Ship that crashed over 5 years ago with over 1,000 passengers, some survivors were found on a remote undiscovered island in the pacific!

That was the biggest story of the week before starting to be tuned out by the media, you and Jin have been asked to be interviewed and to be brought on tv to talk about it.

What could you say about it?

Yes there were survivors, yes it was a mystery for years. But what about the ones who didn't make it? Only 50 survivors who were living were found. On our island and the other one where Sohyun was.

It frustrated you a bit.

But now it was spring, you had finally accommodated to this lifestyle again. Eating normal food, showering in a actual shower, sleeping on a bed. Luxury that you couldn't find on the island.

Your mind had been in many places, the nightmares have slowly been reappearing. But not as often as they used to. It's the same thing over and over, G-Dragon and red. His voice repeating itself in your ears. You've tried to forget it, you really tried. But it seems like it will never leave.

The other dreams you've had were about Taehyung, the boy you met on the island. One who takes space in your mind when you're not having nightmares. You've dreamt of moments you shared together, good and bad. You missed them so much, you missed his touch so much, you've missed him so much.

You haven't seen him since you left, you
Haven't really known where he was after he landed. You wanted to see him when he landed but you mother couldn't afford the travel price. You wonder if he's doing okay, how his friends are. How his brother and sister are. Your mind went on these adventures without you noticing.

"Y/n? I'm going out." Jin says to you, he had a grey hoodie on with black pants, you raise your eyebrow at him

"Where?"

"Remember that resume I talked to you about? The one for singing?" You become silent as you recall the memory from a month ago. He's wanted this since he was a kid, he wanted to do acting at first but when you came back he wanted to do something else.

"Yeah?"

"I have been accepted for a interview." He says trying not to make you freak out, but you do.

"Oh my gosh! Jin! That's amazing! I'm so proud!" You hug him tightly.

"Ya-Yah, you don't want me to be late do you?" You shake your head before fixing his hoodie.

"Go show them what you're made of!" You put your fist up

"Fighting!" You cheer as he chuckles

"Fighting!" He does the same as you before walking out the door.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

You had managed to get your hands on your old diary from when you were 13-14, you laid in your room on your soft blankets, the book was filled with old stories you had completely forgotten about, drawings of things you didn't know you loved. Names of people you have forgotten. You start to hear your younger, more innocent self read these things to you, explain them. The naive girl spoke calmly and happily. Showing off her speaking skills.