(S2) Chapter 47 - What Should I Do?

"Oh come on guys, it isn't that scary." Yoongi rolls his eyes at the rest of the boys who were holding eachother and whining. Hobi mostly closed his eyes, laying face down in the floor next to Jin.

Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon, hobi and you were all watching a horror movie in the main room as you waited for Taehyung to come back. Jungkook and Sohyun were with him you guessed and namjoon said Jimin went to go buy a cake for the 2 week birthday.

Jin say beside you, holding you tightly soothing you as if you were actually scared. You assured him that you were fine but you quit when you realized he was needing to be held after each scare. You mostly laughed when they got scared, only to be laughed at when you flinch at a few scares.

"She really shouldn't have went to the basement." Namjoon coos

"All of this started because one girl couldn't keep her hormones in check." You scoff, munching on popcorn with your brother.

It was only 45 minutes into the movie when you saw Taehyung wall into the room.

"Tae! You're missing-"

"Let's go." He grabs you wrist, pulling me off the couch, losing my hold on your brother.

"Owowo, where are we going?" You whine, griping his hand, trying to relive the pressure that his fist gave you.

"Home." He deeply stated.

"Wait!-" He looks back to face you with the most mixed expression you've ever seen.

"I-I didn't get to finish the movie, or the popcorn. Plus Jimin is bringing cake!"

"Awesome, wow, fan-frikin-tastic." You furrow your eyebrows at the male, still resisting him as he tried to pull you out of the room.

"What's up with the sarcasm?" You note, a little annoyed.

He let go of your wrist.

"You want to stay? Fine. But I'm leaving. With or Without you." He turned around, leaving you in the middle of the room. All the boys shocked at what they saw.

"I- I should go after him." You turn to face the boys and see them all nod. Well, all but Yoongi who was asleep on the couch.

"Here." Jin hands you your bag and you smile at him kindly before walking out of the room.

You whisper a "Thanks." Before pulling the strap over your shoulder.

"See you guys later! Tell me how it ends!" You earn an okay sign from the boys before hearing them scream at the screen.

Before you could walk outside you see Sohyun, looking at you with a blank expression.

"Oh, Hey Sohyun? I heard about the baby, congratulations!" You cheer quickly, clapping you hands then you reach for the door handle.

"Yeah, thanks." She rolls her eyes, you're caught by surprise by the annoyed gesture but you smile anyways.

"Well, I gotta go. Good to see you-"

"I hope you know, that what he feels for you right now, will only hurt you in the end." She suddenly says, crossing her arms, glaring a thousand knives.

"Excuse me?" You're taken aback by her comment.

"It's just how he is, he will treat you like a queen then he will treat you like dirt once he finds another princess." She growls, you only sigh at her comment.

Oh, I see. She's jealous.

"Look, I'm sorry that you feel that way. But our relationship is the least of your problems. So if you don't mind me, I have to go." You could see her expression darken and a scowl fall on her face but You could care less in the moment.

She must have said something to him.

You open the front door and quickly walk out, sighing of relief when the car is still in the driveway.

You open the car door, falling into the seat, shutting the door.

"Taehyung, tell me what happened." You turn to face him, his head laid back against the seat. His eyes slightly open, almost closed if you didn't look well enough.

You glance slowly to the front door of the dorm, revealing Sohyun, who stared at the two of you. She had her arms crossed, her body small, desperate.

She wants him back there with her right?

"Y/n-ah." I turn back to him, seeing that he suddenly straightened his posture, his eyes still looking back at her.

"Hm-?" As soon as You hum he turns to looks at you with an almost identical expression to sohyuns.

They are both desperate.

You instantly soften seeing him in that state, you want to heal every bit of him that is hurting him. To silence the pain.

"What should I do.?" He asks, from deep in his heart.

"Tae... I know you want to help her. But the only way to do that is to let her figure this out on her own. You can't keep holding her up like this. Jungkook's there, she will be okay. You know that." His eyes remained closed as a deep breath. Before opening his eyes, his head nodding in response.

"Let's just go home and prepare for the trip tomorrow. Well check on her when we get back." His head tilts to look at you, a pained smile given.

"I know, I know you're right." He then looks to the front of the car, taking one last glance at Sohyun, who froze when she heard the ignition start.

As the car pulled backwards, you leaned your head on Tae's shoulder, your hand massaging his bicep. Doing your best to sooth him that it was okay.

And as you began to pull away, you caught a glimpse of Sohyun glaring straight in your eyes. Despair and anger filled them. She clenched her fists, then slammed the door as she went inside.

——

Hey guys~ I know these last few chapters have been odd. But I'm still trying to get my writing on track and such, I'll never be the best writer but I'll always try to do my personal best.

Anywho, this story's ending soon.

Then Entitled To The Throne, Forever Never Yours, and a little later on Deafening S2 will begin. But I can't promise exactly when. And during all that, I'll resume Delivered.

It's a lot of work. But these stories have so much meaning to me that I want to work on them as soon as I can. Even if that means no sleep.

But anyways, thank you. If you like these chapters then let me know! I'm always looking for feedback!

I love you!