(S2) Chapter 12 - Untold Secrets.

"Jin Hyung?" I ask, seeing him staying still, staring at the wall. He doesn't respond. I lean over to look at him in the eye and I see them come back to life in shock.

"Y-Yah! What do you think you're doing Taehyung!" He screech's, pushing me away hastily. I land on the ground in front of the couch that he sat in. I groan and rub my back in pain as I look at him.

"What was that for!? I was just making sure you were alright, you were staring at the wall. You wouldn't respond when I said your name." I explain, I see conflict in his eyes before he ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.

"Maybe I just didn't want to talk to you?" He snaps before standing up and walking out of the hotel room and slamming the door.

I stay there in shock, what has gotten into him?

I sigh and stand up, my mind still in conflict, I swear- his eyes, there was something painful about them. But maybe he really was ignoring me?

I wonder if I should tell y/n about this, but at the same time I know she has enough to worry about, and she is probably studying in her room now. I smile a little at the thought, even if she couldn't come with us on tour I'm proud of her. And I suddenly miss the touch of her skin.

I put my hands in my hoodie pockets and walk out to meet with the guys in the workout room.

~~~

It wasn't as scary as you thought it would be. You learned much more about them and what they have been doing since they got back. Telling what they plan for in the future along with some sentimental moments.

Jaebum was the shy yet cheerful boy, he only acted himself around people he knew, and that was rose, Baekhyun and Tao. He was studying for school too but he had much more time to make up than you did.

Rose and Tao were the only ones with jobs and Baekhyun was trying his best to study and look for jobs at the same time.

All 4 of them came to Seoul together and rented an apartment right away for them to live in, and then on they started to have their own lives and only meeting each other at home.

You were so mesmerized by the conversation that you didn't notice that it was already evening and starting to get dark.

"I should get going, the bus I have to take stops near here in 10 minutes, and it's the last bus." You explain, grabbing your school bag and placing it over your shoulder, you stand up and turn on your heel to face the group who were all laying somewhere. Tao on the recliner, Baekhyun on the floor and Rose laid on the couch while you sat on the edge.

"Already? It feels like you just got here." Rose whines, Jaebum follows

"Can't you just stay over? It's more fun when you're around. " he pouts and you shake your head.

"Nope, my parents don't know about you, and I don't think they will like it if I tell them that I'm staying at someone's place since I don't have friends." You explain plainly, your mouth moving in a robotic function, almost dry.

Rose gets the newspaper and whacks Jaebum on the head

"Stop giving her those puppy eyes, I swear to god. " she stands up and then throws the newspaper on the ground beside him. He only sticks his tongue out at her when she turns around, Tao giving him a thumbs up.

"I'll walk you out." She gripped my hand as you wave with the other at the three boys chuckling at eachother over the act of Jaebum.

"Don't mind him, he does that to everyone when he wants something." She sighs and crosses her arms, leaning against the door frame after you walk out.