(S2) Chapter 52 - Secrets Revealed

POV's May confuse you, but don't worry, if you don't like it I can fix it, I just like making the tension last ;)

——

She went with him inside the hospital, constantly asking questions about what happened, where they last saw him, etc.

Since I'm only a regular citizen and not a patient or a reporter, I'm not allowed inside. Before she left she gave me a kiss on my cheek and whispered.

"I'll be right back." She smiles, before running inside.

I feel my cheeks warm, flushing a faint pink. I bite my lip, forcing the feeling to subside.

"Taehyung!" The yell caused me to flinch, before turning around to face the familiar face who was obviously out of breath and an expression of worry and fear.

"Jin? What are you doing here?"

"I heard what happened, so I came here. Where is Y/n? Is she alright?" He pants, standing up tall after a deep breath.

"She went inside with mingyu, she's alright. Did you run here or something?"

"Ah, thank god. And I practically did, they wouldn't let me park anywhere near here." I put my hands in my jean pockets, looking at the older with curious eyes.

"They won't let us inside, so we will just have to wait here."

We both sat on the curbside not far from the entrance. Jin on my right and the hospital to my left. Police and witnesses still scattered across the parking lot even after an hour. Y/n hasn't come back yet, which made me a little worried, but I trust her enough to keep herself safe.

Cause I sure as hell don't trust anyone to actually keep her safe.

My mind remains on the man beside me, thinking about the odd behavior from him the last few months.

He's been silent on everything, refusing to speak about JaeHwa. Y/n has tried, but he still won't budge. But there is something odd about him today, the fact he ran here sparked flags in my mind. And since we're here alone-

I can't resist.

"Hey Jin Hyung?" I suddenly speak, his body flinched after the hour of silence I offered him.

"Hm?"

"You know what happened to Baekhyun don't you?" I speak a bit more cold than I originally planned. He was taken aback, his posture stiffened and his head snapped to look at me. He scoffs, breathing helplessly.

"If I knew what happened to him I would have told you." He snaps, his gaze now looking away from me.

"I didn't mean to upset you, It's just, odd... to say the least. You've been quiet ever since Y/n was kidnapped. And even before that you've acted weird, don't think I didn't see you sneaking all of those notes in your pocket and sneaking off without telling anyone." I run my hand through my hair, tilting my head before I continue, "Then JaeHwa suddenly disappears, and now Baekhyun has too?-"

"Isn't that odd?"

——

"Do you mind explaining to me what happened? I'm sure you've talked to enough people to know at least something." You whine, your arms crossed. You tried to act calm, but on the inside your mind was on fire and you could hardly keep your legs still as you walked to the room.

"Actually, no. Nobody saw anything, it's like he disappeared with no trace. He either really wanted to leave, or someone took him. Either way someone knew what they were doing." His fingers trace the screen of his phone as he receives a call. He whispers an 'excuse me' before answering.