(S2) Chapter 31 - I Thought

"Good luck saving your home Nova, because this isn't mine anymore."

I ran as fast as I could, but it was no match for Jin. His body was dodging people going by, almost running into poles, signs. But he dodged them all.

The rest of us followed him, trying to do the same.

I was out of breath when we finally made it to his house, and my expression darkened when I saw the front door wide open, a knife in the door holding a white piece of paper.

"Eomma! Appa!" (Mom, dad). Jin screams as he runs inside without us.

The others finally caught up, seemingly shocked as well.

Im the first one going in after Jin. My eyes examine the mess that was made.

Chairs were torn, turned over. Lamps shattered, plates thrown. Dents in the walls, tables moved and broken.

I didn't know how to breath.

"Eomma! Answer me!" I'm suddenly reminded of what's happening, my eyes widen as I run towards jins voice, and air no longer existed.

Your parents were laying on the floor, hands and feet tied together. Their were bruises on your father, probably from him fighting back. They're was strangle marks on their necks.

What the hell happened?

"Call an ambulance! Now!" Jin yells at me, I pull out my phone and dial the police.

You've gone missing, and now your parents are hurt.. or worse.

I thought everything was perfect...

But maybe I was wrong.

——

"They'll be fine, they were only strangled enough to make them pass out. They shouldn't have any serious injuries." the police officer says, i sigh of relief, Jin doing the same.

"Oh thank god."

"Do you have any clues as to who did this?" Jin blinks a few times before saying-

"No."

We were still at your house, police crawling everywhere, your friends walking around, one of them looking at the sheet of paper that was left on the door.

"Guys." Jaebum whispers, his hands shaking as he read the words. "We should go home." Now Jin and I were facing them, paying attention to the conversation. The police officer walks away, joining the others in looking for clues.

Rose raised her eyebrow, crossing her arms.

"And why is that?"

"Remember that day when you peeked out your window? You saw me that day, yet you tried to hide from me even though you owe me. Now, you leave me no choice. Xoxo, Nova."

Rose and Taos eyes widen, both looking at eachother before looking at us.

"F*ck."