(S2) Chapter 10 - Plans & Tutorials.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Your eyes flutter open to the sharp chirps echoing in your ears, you sit up and stretch, seeing as the alarm clock is going off.

You really didn't want to wake up today, you couldn't sleep last night, and for once it wasn't the nightmares, you kept thinking of the people you met again yesterday, wondering if you really should trust them. But at the same time you felt... attached to them.

You reach over and shut off your alarm, you mindlessly stay sitting up on your bed.

You have a class today at the school. It was in a few hours and you had to take the bus to get there since your parents were at work. You groan and stand up and begin to go to the kitchen and making yourself a snack.

After a hour or so you had finally woken yourself out of your zombie mind, you grab your school bag along with your notebooks and place them inside. You grab your phone and exit the door.

You walk down the sidewalk to the bus stop, it was about a 15 minute drive on the bus to your school. You pay the driver and find a seat near the back of the bus away from the people in the front. You sit in your normal seat and pull out your phone as the bus begins to move.

You get your headphones and listen to music, then wonder if you should text Taehyung. He didnt call you last night, so you wondered if he was alright, but he was probably just to tired last night.

You scroll down from his messages and see the new number you had just added from yesterday, you sigh and wonder if you should text them so they can have your number, you give in and just text to see if they would respond.

-Y/n 10:14 AM
Hey, it's me Y/n

You press send and put your phone down, you look out the window seeing the world pass by, just for a little until your phone went off.

-2Crazy4U 10:16 AM
FINALLY, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO TEXT US.

You watch to see more texts come in.

-2Crazy4U 10:16 AM
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

-Y/n 10:17 AM
Whoops

-2Crazy4U 10:18 AM
Whatever, you still coming over?

-Y/n 10:19 AM
Today?

-2Crazy4U 10:19 AM
Why not?

-Y/n 10:20 AM
Because I have places to be.

-2Crazy4U 10:20 AM
Screw that! Come on~ at least for tonight!

-Y/n 10:21 AM
And who exactly am I talking to?

-2Crazy4U 10:21 AM
Oh, it's me Jaebum and Rose. But come on! Rose says she won't sleep until you come over.

-Y/n 10:22 AM
I'll think about it.

That was the last text you send before feeling the bus stop, you look out the window to see your campus. You hurry and stand up, rushing past the seats and the people in them. Holding your bag in front of you to make sure it doesn't hit anyone on the way, you nod at the bus driver before stepping out on the sidewalk.

The cool breeze and the bright cherry blossoms flew past you, parting your hair in all different directions. You walk up to the smallest building. The campus you are at now has 3 buildings. One main class building, one administration building, and the one you're going to is the studies and group meeting building.