(S2) Chapter 33 - Escape

It was too dark, you couldn't see anything, it was as if you were blind.

You were in the "dark room". You were frantically screaming and running around for an escape, you would earn scratches and marks on your body each time you scraped the wall.

It was useless.

Your fists had started to bleed, your voice had started to distort, becoming a robotic plea.

"Please, anyone, help me!" You plead, as loud as you could. You bang your fist once more against the concrete wall. It wasn't long before your legs gave way.

You were so exhausted, yet so awake.

You were terrified, yet so angry.

You didn't know what to do.

You roll to where your back is on the cool stone, you take deep breaths, looking into the abyss. You had been lost into your thoughts.

So Jin was dating someone.

Jimin and Sohyun weren't biology related.

And now she was planning to reveal your secret that you had tried so hard to hide from yourself.

How does all of this happen?

You close your eyes, your hands cover your face. You suddenly feel so weak, so helpless that you felt your existence closing in on itself. All you wanted was to be happy, but maybe your fate was to be thrown off a cliff.

You wondered if this was all a joke, the island, the killing, Jin forgetting you. Hell, was everything a joke?

The only thing that felt so vivid was Taehyung, everything you did with him, it all felt real, yet so dreamy. The fact that someone would do such things for you, even after everything you've been through. How could someone still love you?

You choked on a sob when you think of a thought that you had been pushing away for so long.

Will he leave you when he finds out? That you killed someone and tried to hide it..? Will he even trust you anymore?

One thing you know for sure though.

Was that he deserved an omega.

My body flinches at the sound of a door creaking open, light suddenly invaded the dark abyss. The families two men came in, signaling you to stand.

"It's dawn sunshine, time to go."

They tied your hands behind your back with a tough rope, you were sure the friction and how tight they were, were causing bruises among the many that had painted your skin.

You saw a pistol in one of the men's pants, you were tempted to take it but you simply couldn't see a situation where you would actually survive that opportunity, considering the other man had a knife and the same pistol.

They then led you down the familiar hallway, taking you once more to novas room, you felt tension at the simple thought of her.

The door creaked open to reveal the grim room once more. Nova stood in the middle of the room, she gave you that innocent smile of hers, that only hid the evil in her mind. you can't help but to feel hatred towards her.

"Since I left you in that room for 6 hours, alone for you to think over your thoughts.. did you change your mind. I'm not a person to give second chances... but you know I'm very fond of you, there's something that I see in the both of us. It really would be a shame for you to die in such a way."

"F*ck off."

She chuckles darkly, shaking her head in disapproval.

"You really are such a stubborn girl. It's such a pity!" She slowly begins to approach you, the grip from the men behind you tightened on your bare arms. So much so you felt pins and needles in your fingers.