Chapter 21"Fishing"

~Language Warning~

"Any volunteers?" Hoseok raised a few makeshift fishing rods made of stray, thin branches. And with shoelaces acting as the string.

"It should be the younger ones! We had to do it last time!" Yoongi complains

"Didn't we do it last time?" Jimin snaps

"Nuh uh, I'm pretty sure we did it." Jin retorts

"I don't care who does it! If you want to eat dinner tonight then someone has to!" Hoseok yells

"Well then why don't you do it?" Yoongi crosses his arms.

"Give me that." Jin snaps grabbing a fishing rod and walking away to the beach.

Your eyes follow him as he makes his way down the path until you couldn't see him anymore.

Taehyung stood next to you bitting his bottom lip looking down at his feet, obviously not wanting to do the chore

"Well, since no one is offering, I'll choose." He looks at all of us one at a time slowly moving his head down the line.

He only tapped his foot in thought, making Yoongi annoyed

"Can you just-"

"Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Y/n. The youngest!" He shouts making Yoongi sigh of relief

"Good, I'm leaving now." He snaps and walks away

Jimin scoffs obviously not happy with his job.

Meanwhile you, you grab a rod for you and one for taehyung, handing it to the sad boy. You caught Jungkook giving you a glare which confused you. But you only stick your tongue out at him in annoyance.

~~~~~~

"You're doing it wrong." Jimin told Jin who was trying to reel a hooked fish, and failing miserably.

He continued to struggle until a very annoyed Junkook grabbed the fishing rod from Jin reeling it in, in less than 5 seconds.

Jin only scoffed grabbing the rod from him unhooking the fish.

"Of course the fish would let Jungkook catch them, and not me. Pffft! " He mumbled but you could clearly hear it along with the others

You were sitting on the pier with your feet dangling off the edge feeling the cold water brushing your toes. Taehyung was sitting beside you waiting for a turn in fishing. Since neither of you have fished before. You were surprised when you heard that Tae never fished before.

You were also confused that they sent 5 of us when they only had 3 fishing rods, but i guess its for when they start complaining and we switch. And you were excited.

"Agh, this is not fair! Jungkook is stealing all the fish!" Jin complains seeing as Jungkook reeled in his 4th fish placing it in the water filled container.

"Maybe it's too ugly for them to feel comfortable on your side." Jungkook snaps making jimin slap his shoulder

"I'm over here too Kookie!" Jimin complains

Kookie?

I never heard someone call him that.  And taehyung seems to catch on to your confusion.

"It's an old nickname, he doesn't like it when we call him that. " He glares at jimin

"He only allows him to call him that?" You whisper to him

Tae only shrugs swinging his feet from the pier biting his lip.

"Well, I'm tired of this already." Jin complains