(S2) Chapter 24 - Remember

The door slammed shut behind you. Your body freezes as your eyes desperately try to adjust to the dark surroundings.

It was so quiet, only the sound of your breath could be heard.

And his.

Your surroundings change and come into focus as details suddenly become clearer.

A pair of sharp brown eyes stared straight into yours. Air was stolen from your lungs, your body frozen to the single spot when you managed to stand.

Seconds, minutes passed before either of you moved, until you managed to catch your breath.

It was so difficult, it is difficult..

You can't look into his eyes the same anymore, his face only showed evil and pain to you.

You were terrified of him.

"Why are you here?" Ice coated your fingers, your body becomes restless, desperately wishing to disappear.

"Your friends are worried about you, that's why I'm here." A flat tone escapes

His eyes only leave yours, his fingers clenched his shirt. As if restraining himself.

"You should leave." Your eyes catch a pained expression that claimed him for a moment.

"I know I should-" you take a deep breath. "But I won't."

He glares into your eyes, Automatically making your body strain in fear. Your hand reaching behind you for the pepper spray that rose gave you for emergency's.

"I know you're terrified. I can feel it. And I'm sorry you have to feel that way around me. So if you would mind. Please get out. If the others are so worried they should come inside themselves."

"No." He inhales sharply at your word.

"You have to explain to me."

"Explain to you what?"

"Explain to me what makes you like this."

——

The door to the practice room was open, my body walking inside followed by a hollow Sohyun.

My eyes sharpen when none of the members notice me, all in a circle doing stretches.

Knock. Knock.

All heads snap towards my hand that was in a fist next to the beaten wall.

"Well well, isn't it the promised boy?" Jimin giggles. Standing up followed by the others.

Jimin stands on his toes to ruffle my hair. I let out a blow of breath, an annoyed yet embarrassed one.

"Aw, he's getting all embarrassed!"

"So I'm assuming she loved the decor? No wonder, we worked our behinds off for it." Yoongi bites out. Crossing his arms and his tongue scrapes the inside of his left cheek.

"I owe you a lot, she really loved it." I smile, my eyes radiating.

"It's the thought that counts Taehyung. As long as she liked it you don't owe us anything."

"What?!" Yoongi howls in terror when Jin smacks his shoulder.

"Behave little one." Yoongi looks away, annoyed.

Jungkooks eyes narrow, carefully looking at me then at the girl beside me.

And her eyes were looking at me.

"Promised?" She whispers, almost looking destroyed. As if I shoved a sword through her heart.

"I know, I can't believe he got "promised" before me." Hobi chuckles, before dancing himself away for he radio.