Chapter 31 "Wounded."

You weren't okay, not at all.

It felt like everything was just.. a illusion. A person you trusted for 5 years.. almost shot you while you looked into his eyes.

Jin tried to comfort you, but you couldn't stop the tears. It was a open faucet, with no switch to turn it off.

He held your face in his hands, wiping away the tears repeatedly.

His face.. when he pulled the arrow back. He looked evil, unaffected. That's what hurt you the most. You were wrong, so wrong to trust him. But he was all I had then.

Jin hold you, rubbing circles into your back as your head rests on the crook of his neck. Tears still falling but slowly becoming slower. Your breath becomes more calm. He pulls you away from him slowly, looking into your eyes as his hands rest on your shoulders.

"Don't cry.. he doesn't deserve someone crying over him. You are to good for that." You nod, taking a few more deep breaths before calming yourself.

You look around you slowly, knowing you are still in the battle. You bite you lip before grabbing your bow again.

"You can stay here if you want, I can go see him okay?" You shake your head.

"No, I want to be as far from those a**holes as possible. "You mutter before opening the door slowly, looking around.

Your head ached, more like pounded. Your heart still hurt, clenching against your chest. Begging for relief.

You look around suprised

No one is here?

"Is this a joke?" You ask, tucking yourself behind a crate, near the front of the cabin.

"Stay there, let me check the back." Jin crawls beside the wall, looking around carefully.

Did.. did they all leave? What happened?

You stand up, not believing what's 'not' in front of you.

"Nobody is here." You tell Jin, as he walks back. Confusion painted on his face.

"Maybe.. they went to the other cabin?" Your eyes widen, suddenly reminding you that the others were still at the other camp.

"I-i should-"

"You can go, just be careful okay? I'm going to watch over the ones in the back. He lifts up his trusty arrow and bow.

"While you're gone I can learn how to use these." He smiles, you roll your eyes and begin to walk away.

"I'll be back, be safe!" You yell, starting to run through the forest.

You didn't even notice when it began to rain, the grey clouds casting a grey aura in between the trees.

You ran as fast as you could, trying not to slip on the bow wet ground, your hair becomes stuck to your neck, your clothes becoming soaked, you didn't care. You had to see if the others were okay.

You freeze, right away when you see the camp. Your eyes widen, feeling dread fill your heart again.

It was flaming.

There were still arrows being shot through the Now Burt wood.

They are still in there?! Did the others go in there too?

You begin to try to think, of something. Anything. The only thing you could think was to stop the arrows. Which means, stopping the people shooting them.

You rush, from one tree to another. Making your way towards where you hear voices. You crouch when you hear one complaining.

"We are almost out of arrows! Stop waisting them!" One yells.