Chapter 39 "Reunited"

"You can pick out three outfits. And one pair of shoes." She explains leading you into a large clothing store. Everything here looked so foreign compared to what you wore.

"There are showers in the back. I recommend that first." You nod immediately agreeing. She nods and you run off towards the showers. You see a sign that says 'Female Changing Room & Showers"

You walk in, seeing showers lined in a row and separated by a tall wall, you walk into the furthest one from where you walk in. You notice there isn't many people in here. There was only one person in a shower, you can tell by hearing the water. And another woman looking at herself in the mirror, brushing her hair. You walk in to your sectioned off shower room and close the door. You begin to undress, taking off your foot brace but leaving the bandage on your neck on, before turning on the water.

The shower felt so nice, the warm water caressing your body felt so amazing. Your long hair being soaked, you turn in circles letting the water hit you. You then grab a tiny shampoo bottle that had been given to you. You put it all in your hair and begin to massage it in.

You rinse off and you let your hair get all the soap out before grabbing the towel that had been placed on a silver rod on the back of the door. You dry yourself off before getting your old clothes.

Once you're done you walk out of your shower room and walk up to the mirror. This was the first time you saw yourself clearly in years. Of course you saw your reflection in the water but, seeing you in a mirror is much different. You see every detail of yourself perfectly. You look at your eyes, they're green, a bright green that you don't even remember, it reminds you of the grass at the island, the bright flourishing grass that cushioned your toes. You look at your nose, your mouth. Then examine the wet bandage on your neck. You can see through it now. You see a red line marked across your neck Making you gulp, you then look at your body. It was thin. You could see your ribs through your torn shirt. You looked much different then you thought you did. Or what you remember your 14 year old self looking like. It was.. weird.

The lady beside you watched you strangely seeing you examine yourself so closely, also seeing the shape and condition you're in. You simply ignore her before putting your foot brace back on and leave the shower room.

You begin to look at clothes, clothes you haven't seen in years. You chose simple outfits with dark jeans. Mostly consisting of hoodies like before. Which remind you of Taehyung. Then choose another outfit. You grab a white button up shirt with long sleeves, And a black skirt. You pick out a black sweater and more jeans which made you reach your limit. You then look at shoes and choose a simple black flat pair of shoes. You then grab everything else you need then walk over to the woman in a black dress.

"Oh, you're done already? I would have thought it would have take longer. Hm" she examines everything I got and she nods.

"Looks good, I like your choices." She smiles sweetly before taking them from me and paying for them at the register.

"Here, choose a outfit for now. You can go change." I pick my white shirt and black skirt combo and grab my black flats and take them to change.

Once you're done you look at yourself on the mirror.

You approve of the outfit, even if it made you look too business like. You walk out of the room and go towards the woman.

"Alright, I have everything bagged up for you. Now," she looks at her watch. "They should be going to the restaurant now. We should go." You nod before walking after her to the car

It was a few minute drive, she gave you a brush to brush for you to brush your hair, but your eyes are trained on the buildings passing by as you do so. The tall buildings and people walking catch your attention. The buildings become smaller and are mostly commercial shops and stores. You then feel the car slow down before turning into a restaurant. It looked nice on the outside. The place was pretty large.