Chapter 35 "The Final Breaths & Gone."

-[Long Chapter Ahead]-

"Guys, should we do something?" Hobi asks the others who were around him, watching the lone puppy mess with the rocks around the standing sticks that lit the dim sky.

"What can we do? He's in his own world. And you know how he is, once he is in his own world, nothing can take him out of it unless it's what put him there in the first place." Namjoon sighs, wrapping more grass to the stick, then handing it to Yoongi who the chose a place to stick it into the ground and the lit the top making the surrounding area light up in a orange glow.

The goal was, if you actually get the blackbox. Then these flames will help the rescuers find them. But, the confidence was lost each time the sticks were put out. They trusted you, and they still do. But now, they are starting to lose hope. The war between the two clans were also silent now too. Which was strange, it ended right as you left with the hostages. But they were thankful since they had no more weapons.

It was now getting late, and they others debated if they should get the brown haired boy away from the shining sticks, but decided against it.

The boys went inside the one cabin they had left, Jimin patted Taehyung's shoulder, telling him to come inside soon. Before leaving inside himself.

Why can't they see he wants to wait for you?

He stayed there, watching the sticks one by one be put out before he placed more grass wound them, and re-lit them again. He took this for time to go by.

The moon already was halfway awake when he later his head down onto the ground, his body stretched out. He was laying on his back staring at the different stars, counting them before losing track of which number he was on, then having to re count them.

That was until, his eyes closed making his own sky in his mind.

——

"Park here." Baekhyun demands, making you stop the vehicle.

"This isn't the place right? I don't see anything?"

"We don't want to get to close do we? They will hear this beast if we were anywhere close to it." Tao sasses. You scoff then get out of the vehicle, along with The other two.

Baekhyun grabs his supplies, mostly consisting of tools to wire things and old tape. Tao only brought his sass with him.

"Follow me, should only be a few minute walk." Baekhyun leads nervously.

"You might want to get your bow out, these guys are ruthless." Tao warns

"Can't you just go in? Since you're elites anyways?"

"We can't just go in if we're elites.. you have to be a elite and have G-Dragons permission." You hum in response, then grabbing your bow from around you then placing two arrows on the string

"Just, don't aim at me okay?" Tao teases, making you aim at him

"Okay, I get it, you're a big tough girl." You groan before hearing a voice from up ahead.

"Where is this pabo?" The guard spoke, playing with his bow.

"He was supposed to be back here? If this fool diched me for that girl again.."

"Oh, this should be easy, just aim for his-"

"I don't need your advice." You snap.

"I've got a better idea." Baekhyun stands running towards the guard. Leaving his bag of supplies on the ground next to us.