(S2) Chapter 19 - Help Me Move On

I'm sorry for the mistake in this chapter.. I had to republish, sorry everyone 💜

You sat on the bench, watching the others play around in the park.

Your body was here. But your mind was somewhere else.

You were watching those two.

Sohyun and Taehyung.

She was so close to him, after you read those texts this morning you question her every moment. What Taehyung spoke of her last night.

The way she spoke, the way she clings to him, it makes you feel as if you two weren't dating when she was around.

You bite your lip, you want to do something, but what? She has a place in his heart too, I can't tell him I don't like the way they act together, he might take it the wrong way.

It makes you feel as if being his girlfriend is something to be afraid of, to stress about.

Is it really worth it?

Yes.

Of course it is, you love him, you would do anything for him. And currently that is dealing with this stress.

But today, you've noticed something odd.

The way Jungkook and Sohyun act together.

When their eyes meet, it's like a gun shot off, they both freeze before one decides to look away. They never talk to eachother when someone is near them. But I've noticed the way Jungkook looks at her so fondly.

And a idea pops into your pretty little head.

Jungkook was the one who told Taehyung that Sohyun was cheating right? And how would he know that if he didn't watch over her? Or maybe..

You gasp a little at the thought, what if.. Jungkook was the one Sohyun was cheating on Taehyung with?

You have no proof, but it's something that should be considered.

Now you can't help but eye the two closely.

——

"Hey Tae!" You smile as you run into his side, wrapping your arms around him who was sitting on a park bench near the cherry blossoms and a water fountain. The others roaming around taking pictures and making memories.

"Woah, hey love. How are you doing?" He asks, kissing your hair, before ruffling it.

"I'm good, you?" You nuzzle your head onto his shoulder as he replies.

"I'm good, just trying to decide which photo to post online with this filter." He pokes his lower lip out as he swipes between the two pictures of the cherry blossoms.

"Why not both?" You ask, your hand holding his free one.

"I mean, I could." He tilts his head cutely before sighing turning off his phone before turning to you.

"What have you been doing? You were alone for a while." He says, his fingers playing with yours as if they were the most prized treasure.

"Just, thinking. This place is perfect for that isn't it?" You look up, bright pink blossoms fly in the air painting the blue sky.

"Can I ask what- you were thinking of?" He raises his eyebrow, his Carmel eyes interrogating yours.

"School and all that, you know how I stress over it. I still have a project to finish by next week."

"I could help you if you want." You smile a bit

"I would love that but this is your vacation, I don't want to trap you in homework while you're supposed to rest." He smiles

"I'm glad you want me to have fun, but you aren't talking me out of helping you this time. What's it about?" He asks pecking your forehead

"The solar system and stuff, I have to make a model of a planet I choose."

"Ooh, Pluto!" He says excitedly.

"Why Pluto?" You giggle, your hands exploring his arm.

"Because Pluto deserves recognition. Just because it's smaller than the rest doesn't mean he should be left out." You smile at his answer and you feel the love for him explode in your veins.

"I'm so glad you are going to help me with this."

"Me too love." He gently presses his lips onto yours, catching your breath. You place your hands on his shoulders, trying to steady yourself. His lips caress yours as if they were the most fragile things on the earth. His hands planted firmly on your waist.

You suddenly didn't care of the people watching, you didn't care for the stress, you didn't care for the ones who have hurt us.

The only thing that matters is that we are here, together. And alive.

But one thing you didn't notice, was a pair of eyes watching every move of yours.

——

"Jungkook." A firm voice spoke to him who was leaning against the brick fence that separated the park from the outside world, he was hidden from everyone's eyes, his favorite spot. His eyes shot up from his phone and sees sohyun, almost fuming. He immediately takes out one of his headphones and began to speak.

"Sohyun? What's-" he was shut up with a pair of lips pressed against his.

His body was frozen as her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling herself closer to him. He was about to push her way until he heard her cry.

"Please, Jungkook. It hurts so much, help me. Help me forget, help me move on." She begs, her body shaking against his. Her large brown eyes melting into his doe ones.

He took a deep breath, his heart was racing, his mind was lost, it was only his body that could reply to her.

He bit his lip before placing his hands on her hips, pulling her closer then whispering into her ear.

"As long as you don't f*ck and ditch me this time, I'm all for it." He can feel her body shiver at his words, he smirks.

He still had control over her.

"Now sweetheart, do you agree to these terms?" He asks, her mind processing until she nods.

That's all it took for him to loose himself onto her again. Pulling her close to him, and pressing his lips to hers roughly.

——
I'm sorry these past few chapters have been short, I've really been focusing on my other fanfiction, Entitled To The Throne. The few first chapters are up. But of course I'm going to try to make these chapters longer and more in detail. Lately I haven't been enjoying my writing style, but its so hard to write any other way. So bear with me, and please go check out my other fanfics! I love you.