Epilouge - 1

Surprise..? I know, this is very very late. Like what, a year? But enough about that, it's Camp 002's three year anniversary! This story is my 2nd big story I've ever made so it holds a lot of meaning to me and the fact I never finished it.. it's disappointing. So I'm here to fix that. So for now this is the first epilogue out of a few. I hope you enjoy, and revisit this story happily!

"EunMi! Be careful!" I call loudly towards the 8 year old girl who ran around the house with her little brother, 5 year old JaeHyun.

"We will! Come on Jae!" She pulls his sleeve, causing him to stumble.

"Ahh.." I sigh, seeing them run off to the treehouse, I reach for my coffee cup, scratching the back of my neck. I look at my watch, seeing it was 11 in the morning.

"Why isn't she awake yet?" I mumble to myself, I take a sip of my coffee and walk towards our bedroom.

As soon as I open the door darkness revolved around me, I sigh, closing the door behind me before sitting on my side of the bed, wrapping my arms around my wife's waist and kissed her ear.

"Love~ Wake up honey." She groans, curling herself more into the covers.

"Why must you wake me so early, I'm so comfortable."

"It's almost noon~ don't you remember?" She groans, laying on her back, looking up at me.

"Remember What?" I release a chuckle of surprise, my eyes then seep into hers.

"Jungkook and Sohyun are bringing Chohee over for a play date in an hour." Her expression becomes winded, groaning while massaging the bridge of her nose with her fingers.

"Oh, right. I totally forgot about that. Fine, let me take a quick shower first." She sits up, but I stop her, my eyes playful compared to her drowsy ones.

"Not this again." She whines, her tone annoyed yet amused. I remain still, holding both of her hands between us. She sighs, kissing my cheek. I smile releasing one of her hands and running it through her hair. I press my lips against her temple gently,

"I'll make you some tea and toast, that sound good?"

"Very."

——

I get dressed, I begin to make Y/n's brunvh while I wait for the small family to arrive. Every minute or so I peek out the window from the kitchen to look at the treehouse, showing Eunmi and Jae outside playing with their stuffed animals. One teasing the other and Eunmi holding cubby that Y/n and I got years ago.

After a few more minutes pass I hear the water from the shower dim at the same time I hear a knock from the front door. I place the toast that had just popped into the air from the toaster on a plate, I pick up the cup of tea I had made moments ago and place it on the dining table before speed walking to the door, opening it revealing Jungkook and his small daughter.

"Hey kook," I look down to the 9 year old girl, with large brown for eyes that were almost identical of her moms, in her arms held a small stuffed bunny. "Chohee, it's good to see you~" she waves slightly from behind Jungkook legs. Jungkook lowers his arm to let his hand run through her hair to sooth her.

"Hey bro. Miss us?" I smile, chuckling slightly.

"Of course I would miss you... but mostly my niece." I move aside, letting the two come inside. I shut the door behind them.

"Chohee, Eunmi and Jae are outside of you want to go play." She nods excitedly, running off immediately.

"Be good for your aunt and uncle Chohee!"

The back door could be heard sliding open and closed.

Jungkook sighs of relief before walking away from Taehyung to the living room down the main hall. Tae walks behind him before he falls down on the couch, his hand massaging the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed.

"You okay kook? And uh, wheres Sohyun?" Taehyung asks, sitting on the singular tan chair beside the couch.

"She's at home, still doesn't want to come over yet I'm afraid."

Taehyung sighs, his shoulders slumping.

"I'm sorry kook, it must be hard."

"It's- fine. I've gotten used to it, but who I'm worried about is Chohee." Jungkook stands up, going to the kitchen, Taehyung following. He looks out the window seeing all three kids playing in the tree house. Chohee smiles wildly as Eunmi tosses cubby to her.

"I'm worried about her too. Have you told her yet?"

Jungkook shakes his head, looking towards his brother.

"Have you told your kids yet?"

Taehyung shakes his head.

"No, Y/n wants to wait till high school but by then I'm worried they will find out on their own."

"I don't know, if Sohyun doesn't go back to her normal self and I have to tell Chohee myself I'm worried.. I'm worried that will worsen it.

Taehyung sighs, confused on what to tell his brother.

"Hyung, can't you talk to Sohyun?"

Taehyung's eyes widen.

"I- I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not? You're the one who made her like this, can't you just.. try? I don't want Chohee to grow up with a mother who won't even kiss her Goodnight!"

"Calm down Jungkook." Taehyung tries but his brother walks down the hall towards the front door. Furiously trying to hide his emotions.

Y/n walks down the bedroom hall at that moment, seeing a frustrated Jungkook walk to the front door.

"I'll pick up Chohee around 10, thanks for watching over her." Jungkook rushes out the front door, not letting another word hit his ears.

"What was that about?" She asks, approaching Taehyung. His arms wrap around her waist pulling her closer.

"Just about Chohee, nothing major."

She looks suspiciously in his eyes.

"Seemed pretty major to me.."

"He's been stressed out lately, you know that."

"That seemed to be more than stressed tae. Are you sure everything is ok?"

Taehyung sighs, his eyes drained.

"Can we talk about it after lunch?" She nods.

"Good, oh, your toast is getting cold."

"Can't have that." She kisses his cheek reassuringly before pulling away.

"Thank you."