(S2) Chapter 15 - Unwanted Thoughts

💜

You decided to walk to your house that night, to be able to think. To get away from everything, to just be by yourself on the sidewalk.

Silence was always so deafening.

You don't know what's happening around you, it seems like everything is changing, and not in the way you wanted it to. You wanted everything to be perfect, to be able to light up the darkness that was left inside you.

But yet it seems that everything was going wrong, at the moment you just wanted the boys back, to see their smiling faces. To hear them joke about their success and know that someone is doing good in this world.

You wanted Taehyung back. To be able to pour yourself into him and not return. To be able to tell him everything and not feel judged or told that you were wrong.

You feel like a small speck in this cruel world. One that is being blown by the wind into dusty locations.

You felt your vision blurring and you practically throw yourself into an ally, and hide behind a cardboard box that was placed to the side. Sobs erupted from your mouth as you cover it with your hand.

Don't cry, don't cry. There's nothing important to cry about, why are you crying?

No matter how much you remind yourself, that you are okay. It's your mind that is torturing you by telling you that your fine. You're alive, you survived the island. It's okay, you are loved.

And that only made you feel worse that you are crying over these things.

Nightmares and being hurt by your ex- Best friend that almost killed you.

So is that why he has been ignoring you? Maybe it's you? Maybe that's why he never looked your way. Because when he does, it triggers something?

Maybe?

"Hey, are you okay?" A voice asked from the where the sidewalk was. It made you stop immediately, wiping your tears and taking deep breaths.

"I'm sorry, I'm f-fine. I'm going-" you stand up and keep your head down, not caring about your messed up voice or hair.

"Y/n? Oh my god, what's wrong?"

Mingu

Your tutor.

F*ck me.

"O-ohh. H-hi Mingu" was all you say and wave, not looking up at him.

"What's happened to your wrist? What-" he grabs your wrist and quickly examines it. You pull away as fast as you can

"It's nothing-"

"That isn't nothing, what happened y/n? You can tell me." He gently says this time, your heart beats faster.

"Mingu, please. This isn't your business-"

"It becomes my business when someone hurts them and makes them cry." He snaps. "Now tell me who did this? Did anything else-"

"You don't know what happened! So leave me alone!" You scream, feeling pain tearing at your chest, desperate to escape. You claw at his hands, wanting him to let go.

And it was that moment when you feel your mind evaporate into thin air

~~~

She's been ignoring me.

When I approach her to ask if she's okay she would turn away and act like I don't exist.

I know she's mad but I didn't know she was this mad.

Jimin and the others have asked me what's going on and I just told them she was mad at me for something that I didn't know of.

I didn't say anything more.

And with all this I wish I could just go back to see how Y/n is doing, what she's been up to.

It has to be better than this.

"Taehyung!" I turn back to see hobi rushing up to me, excited. As usual.

"Guess what!"

"Rabbits are on the moon?" He shakes his head, get a smile left on his face.

"Namjoonie Hyung said that after tomorrow we can go back to Seoul for a break, then after a week we will go back on tour!" He cheers, and claps. Like he normally would do. And I can't help but to feel sparks light up my joints allowing me to move.

"Really? We're going home?" I ask and he nods.

"Thank god." I sigh in relief, so excited to get a break.

And to be able to see y/n again.

Maybe I should surprise her? I know she doesn't like surprises but.. I think I'm an exception.

"Tell the others to not let Y/n know, I want to surprise her." He giggles at my words, nodding his head.

"I'll go tell them now."

~~~

Your body was aching, calling out for relief. Your nails clinging onto the blanket below you, making your fist turn white.

Your eyes slowly open, seeing warm lamps beside you. You notice you're in a blue painted bedroom, your body on a messy bed. Water filled beside you on the side table, newly placed due to the ice floating in the liquid. towels piled into a plastic container.

You turn your head, oddly calm in the situation, you felt hot, sweaty. Your throat sore, and your body felt weak.

I'm sick?

The door suddenly opens making you flinch.

"Oh, you're awake. Sorry if I woke you. I was making sure your water-"

"Where am I?" You interrupt. He nods and runs his fingers through his hair.

"R-right, your in my bedroom." He simply says and you look at him with wide eyes, noticing his cheeks turn a shade of raspberry.

"Why? Why am I here?"

"You passed out, outside of my apartment actually. I brought you here instead of leaving you outside. I could tell you had a fever, so I just was making sure you were alright. Don't worry, I already called your parents, they are okay with you staying, since it's late."

You look at the clock and see it's 2 in the morning, yet you still felt tired even if you slept 7 hours probably.

"I should go." You were about to stand up but nausea and dizziness hit you hard. Your head span, your eyes close tightly.

"No, no. You should lay down. You're sick. I'll get you a snack since you're hungry, and you can drink that water. I'm sure your throat is dry."

"You really are studying medical aren't you?" You tease slightly. He chuckles.

"So you're staying?"

"It's not a sleep over, I just can't walk right now." And his happy expression disappeared.

"Right. I'll go make some cheese and crackers. You do whatever you can do." He says before walking out of the room. You notice that your jacket and shoes were taken off, placed on the wooden floor.

And again, once you're left alone to your mind reminding you what happened earlier.

You can't help but to wonder, what would have happened if rose and Tao didn't show up.