(S2) Chapter 11 - Visit

You bite your lip harder and harder with each breath you took.

You were standing in front of their apartment door.

You honestly don't know what got into you, it was almost like you had become possessed and came here. Maybe it was the curiosity? Maybe it was the loneliness?

But all you know now is that if you turn back now that it's a waste of 20$.

You sigh before forcing your arms to move up and your hand to knock on the door in a robotic motion.

It was almost instant when you began to hear sounds from behind the door.

"I swear to god if it's that old bag of corn flakes from upstairs again-" roses voice booms first through the thin walls.

"Yah~ just don't answer it." Jaebum Child voice rang

"Well you dumbo, he probably already heard us." Tao mocks

"Oh~ maybe it's that girl from next door, the one with the blonde hair? Didn't she say she needed help with something earlier?" Jaebum asks, Tao laughs

"Mhm, yeah."

"Can one of you just answer it!" A voice booms from farther away.

"Shut up Baekhyun." The door suddenly opens in front of you revealing a black haired rose, she was wearing a long hoodie that passed over her knees, her feet barefoot.

"What do you w-" she freezes when you make eye contact, the world seemed to slow down when she remains silent as well.

"Well who is it?" Jaebum asks, in a light voice.

"Holy s*it, you actually came." She chuckles in disbelief.

"You thought I wouldn't?" You ask, your fingers gripping the sides of your jeans.

"Not really, I mean, I thought your boyfriend would stop you or something. But hey, you must have snuck out right?" She asks, the boys in the back room becoming curious which you can't see.

"He's not in town right now." Was all you say, you weren't lying, he was. And you can't imagine telling him that you are doing this, he would fly back here to force sense into you himself.

You know this isn't the right thing to be doing, but you can't help it. Even if they have tried to kill you, you feel a bond to them, you've known them for so long, it makes you fee important in the worst way. Unlike Taehyung's friends, which make you feel out of sorts and disconnected.

Heck, even Jin you don't know much anymore, he hasn't told you much of anything that has happened to him on the island. Everyone has their secrets, even you. The one secret you are clinging onto so desperately to not let escape.

You guess this is the only place where to feel connected and welcome in a way.

"Well don't be shy~ come on in I won't tell." She teases and moves out of the way to the living room behind her.

"Boys move your stinky a** feet off the table. And make room for our guest. " you slowly walk inside and shut the creaking door.

You weren't surprised to see the state of the apartment, it matches the outside and indoors. Some of the wallpaper was peeling and the doors and floors were creaking badly when moved. You notice the paintings in the hall of flowers and trees.

This place reminds you a lot of the island.

You turn the corner and you're greeted by two boys sitting close together on a small couch, they seemed to have been moved together by Rose who scolded the two. The boy's eyes lit up when they see you walk in.

"Wohahaha. I can't believe it, look who's here." Tao chuckles

Why are they so surprised? Thy practically begged you to come over.

"Who's here?" Baekhyun's voice echos through the hallway, you look over and see a bedroom door open, revealing Baekhyun with a simple t-shirt and yoga pants. His hair wet, the humidity from a shower fills the room.

You don't know what to do. Your eyes lock with his.

He doesn't move.

"Well? Are you hungry busy bee?" Jaebum stands up and goes to the kitchen

"All we have are sandwiches but hey? Who can go wrong with that?" Jaebum reaches for the bread before you speak

"I'm good, thanks." You mutter the last part but Jaebum continues anyway

"I'm making them anyway, so if you change you mind-" he winks at you from the counter. "They're here."

"..okay?" You mumble before looking back to Baekhyun, he was still looking at you, which was strange.

"Sit down honey, let's talk." Tao speaks.

~~~
5 1/2 Years ago.

"Jin-Oppa!"

You screech, running after him. The ship was long, making it perfect to chase eachother to the other side. The both of you dodge obstacles, people and some children tossing toys at eachother.

"Jin!! Wait up!" You yell as you dodge staff who held trays of food to the nearby restaurant that you ran past.

You hear Jin cheer as he makes it to the front, which held chairs, bars and tables. Along with a small pool that was protected with a fence.

You grip onto him, stopping your body from moving further. You were so tired, and Jin chuckles

"You already tired little one?" He coos, ruffling your hair.

"That's not fair, you're like 2 feet taller than me. "He scoops you up an lifts you up to where your legs were wrapped around his waist. He smiles.

"How does it feel being as tall as me?" He coos. You look around you, it all looked so different from his angle, you weren't used to it.

"Weird, now put me down! People are going to tease me!"

"They wouldn't dare tease my little sister" you raise your eyebrow

"I'm not little, stop treating me as if im 5."

"I'll stop treating you that way if you act like your age."

"You aren't that threatening you know?"

"I'm hurt that you think that way. But there's a reason that you've never been teased by the same person twice." He whispers and pokes your nose before placing your small form on the ground.

"You want to go swim? Mom packed your swim suit-"

"Yes!" You cheer, and he grabs your hand in his, and leads you back to the room.

You look around you, people smiling and laughing, families in swim suits heading to the pool.

It was a happy aura.

You hear a loud scream from in front of you, catching your attention. There was a large group of teens ahead of you. One piggy backing another. The other dancing in front of the group.

You also see a couple holding hands, watching the boys amused.

You notice that the boy looked back at you, and you stiffen, he noticed you staring. Raising his eyebrow.

Carmel hair and chocolate eyes.