(S2) Chapter 18 - So Many Secrets

It was noon before You flipped the last pancake, then letting it finish before placing them on plates.

You had woke up not long ago, you had said goodbye to your parents before they went to work and Tae was still asleep and you didn't want to disturb him until you made something to eat. You figured he would be hungry.

You get some pancake syrup and place the bottle next to his plate on the counter. Your plate next to his.

You decide that it was good enough and you were beginning to walk to the bedroom to wake Taehyung.

"Tae?" You peek into the room, your eyes adjust to the dim light and see the blankets a mess around him, his body desperately holding onto them. His head resting on the pillow.

You were about to call his name again but you hear his phone buzz and light up from the bedside table.

You stare at it for a moment then walk towards it.

You felt your blood run cold when you see who it was.

Sohyunie 4 Missed Calls - 14 Missed Texts.

Oh my god, why does he have so many texts from her? What? Why is she calling him over and over? It must be important.

Once the call ended, it showed his home screen, revealing the texts he had missed.

You look over at him, he was still in deep deep sleep. You both stayed up late last night.

And it was then you felt the need to know a bit more about Sohyun.

You look at his phone once more, scanning down the messages.

-Sohyunie 1:34 PM
Thanks for the food earlier, we should go there again.

-Taehyung 1:45 PM
It was fun~ I think everyone wants to go back there tbh.

-Sohyunie 1:46 PM
Hehe, I totally agree. What are you up to since you left the dorms?

-Taehyungie 1:51 PM
I'm going to go visit y/n

-Sohyunie 1:54 PM
Oh really? I didn't know, should I leave you be?

-Taehyungie 1:56 PM
I'm just going to visit her Sohyun, I'm not abandoning you, stop acting like that when I'm around her, you know how I feel about it.

-Sohyunie 1:57 PM
I'm sorry, I can't help it.

-Sohyunie 6:24 PM
Taehyung?
You there?

-Sohyunie 8:05 PM
I know you are with her, but please, text me back.. please.

-Sohyunie 9:23 PM
Are you mad at me? You know I didn't meant anything, please forgive me.

-Sohyunie 9:45 PM
Taehyung, are you okay?

-Sohyunie 9:48 PM
Are you hurt?
I'm worried.

-Sohyunie 9:56 PM
Am I just irrelevant to you when she's there?

-Sohyunie 10:45 PM
I hate you

-Sohyunie 8:13 AM
Taehyung?
Are you there?

-Sohyunie 9:12 AM
I'm sorry