(S2) Chapter 8 - Collision Of Worlds.

7 days since they left, since the 7 boys and 1 girl left for their tour.

And you are here left alone with your parents and your own voice.

It was a strange feeling, waiting for a text.

You had unknowingly waited for many of those, waited for your phone to light up, and you would send a few. You sent some texts and waited for a response, but would usually be seen late in the night.

Your mother had encouraged you to focus on your studies until they got back, to help make time pass by.

But why does it feel like it's going slower?

Numbers and words were the only thing you allowed your mind to process, writing it down on papers to turn in to your school at the end of the week.

Today, your dad put you in charge of getting groceries. A good way to go out and face people.

And in some ways, you thanked him.

But you were completely against it.

"Dad, you know how I am in front of people! I will probably collapse out of embarrassment!"

"That's better than staying here all gloomy." He retorts, reading his newspaper on the couch, while you stood in front of him.

"Can't I go tomorrow? I have to go to school-"

"If you don't go today, I won't have my coffee for the morning, and didn't your counselor say you need more time in front of people? I thought this would be the best way." You swear you felt your ears become warmer and warmer with each word he spoke.

This wasn't anger, this was nervousness.

"Honey, you don't have to go, but it would be appreciated, your father has just got back from work and I have to finish my report. "

Oh so she's guilt tripping me now?

"Fine." You force air through your mouth, teeth clenched. Your mother cheers and claps over this small achievement.

"Yay! See, this is good F/n! (Fathers Name) she's opening up to this!" She cheers, he just gives a small smile.

"So what? Do you have a list or something?" You ask

"Why don't you make one? I think-"

"I thought you made one?" You interrupt

"Not for this week. Can you please make one for us? Just go in the kitchen and mark things that we're missing. Then anything else we need, I'll give you my card."

You sigh, then pull out your phone, making a note named 'Stay strong' and began to put some things you know you need. Also dad's coffee and other things and began to circle the house for anything you need.

It was late evening when you decided to go out. You packed a bag with your moms card to pay for everything, she told you to bring the receipt home too. You simply put on a coat to warm yourself as you walked out in the cold weather.

You took a deep breath of the cool spring air and started walking. You began to wander what Taehyung was up to, if he was recording right now. If he was practicing right now.

You thought of texting him, but at the thought you heard your phone go off, you pull it out of your pocket as you walk down the sidewalk.

-MyTae 6:48 PM
Hey love~ what are you up to?

You smile and respond

-Y/n 6:49 PM
I'm out shopping for my parents currently, what about you? Are you practicing?