Chapter 42 "Choose"

You had gotten dressed in one for your new outfits that you had gotten yesterday. You had taken a shower and brushed your hair earlier, now you were finishing the touches on your outfit. There wasn't much, but being away from new clothes for so long; it felt like anything was high status. You lay your hair lay on the side, you had a black t-shirt on and black jeans, you shirt had been tucked in. You shoes were the same from yesterday's. Your dark brown hair contrasting perfectly. You approve with what you had and exited the bathroom seeing Taehyung already dressed and watching TV on his bed.

"You ready?" You ask him and he gives you his pointer finger, not raven looking at you, shushing you.

"I forgot how good television was." You just laugh before going over to your bag. It had a hair tie in it and you tie your hair back making a ponytail.

"Okay, it's advertisements. Now I'm ready." He explains before finally looking at you. And you notice how his eyes scan your form up and down. Suddenly feeling anxious at his eyes scanning you. You just cough before starting

"Well, I'm going, you coming now?" You ask and he just nods with a blank face on. His eyes still scanning you. You go towards the door before waiting for him. He comes out after you and you head to the elevator.

You go inside and he presses the button. It was silent for a moment before he says

"You look beautiful." You scoff but you can't hide your blush

"No I don't, this is the most simple outfit-"

"Mm, then maybe I have a weird sense in beauty." He explains, you just go silent. He got you there, and your heart didn't stop beating fast. With each glance he took at you from leaning on the wall you felt the air become thicker.

Then the elevator doors opened.

You bite your lip before walking out and he follows loosely. And you know why.

Sohyun is probably around here now.

You ignore the pain in your heart before walking ahead not looking back to the boy who was desperate to stay close to you. But not that close.

You open the doors of the cafeteria and you don't see many people around. It was probably 11 AM judging from the sun that had been shining into your windows. You glance around for the boys and you see a few sitting down while the others were in line at the buffet.

You make your way to the table seeing Jin wave to you excitedly.

"Hey y/n~! Are you hungry. I saved some pancakes for you since they were just for breakfast hours." He smiles sweetly and you sit beside him.

"Thank you jin. You're awesome." He hands you your plate before saying hi to Taehyung as well. Who sat a few seats down from you, next to the smiling Sohyun and the plain faced Jimin.

Wonder what's with him today

"So, Y/n. I called our parents. They arranged a flight for us tomorrow." He explains and you freeze

"You talked to appa? Eomma?" He nods

"But- what about Grandma?" You ask, and you see him bite his lip.

"We'll talk about that later. Let's just eat now okay?" Your heart sinks. That didn't sound like the happy jin speaking.

"Sup Yoongi!" Hobi laughs befor esitting across from you next to Yoongi. Namjoon beside him.

"I don't know you." He mumbles eating his lunch.

"Yah, don't act like that." Yoongi glares

"You had the volume up so loud on the tv that the hotel management had to knock on our door. Thinking we were-" hobi erupts laughing, making namjoon raise his eyebrow