Chapter 16 "Outsider"

You lay there. You felt so tired, but you waited for Taehyung to come back. You truly where thirsty, your throat was dry, and you were shivering as you snuggle into the blanket more.

Where is he?

After another 5 minutes the hatch opens, revealing taehyung with a busted lip.

"Wh-what happened?" You asked shocked.

"Nothing, here." He hands you a bottle full of fresh water

You hesitantly take it, but your eyes dont leave his wound.

"Please don't worry about it. It doesn't hurt." He smiles before crawling toward the box and taking out a canister of fish, handing it to you.

"I made it earlier, i knew you would be hungry." You take it, but you feel guilty

"I can't.. Its to much." He shakes his head.

"I'm not letting you out until you eat." he smirks

"Mhm," You hum when you take a drink of water, Your throat feels ultimately better, the cold fixing you once hot and dry throat.

"Thank you.." He smiles. but he looks away.

"I-i'm sorry, about your.. camp." You flinch at the sudden apology

"I-its fine." You mumble, it really wasn't but.. he's taking care of you now. You cant just..

"It's not. But Namjoon wanted us to leave our mark i guess," He shrugs.

"Its fine." You mumble out again.

He glares at you, catching your eyes.

"Yet you are still here with me? You still trust me that much?" He asks, tilting his head. You shrug, taking a bite of fish.

"I don't know if it's trust. I just know you don't have the gut to kill me. Plus, you gave me food." He scoffs at your reply. For some reason.. you didn't feel affected about the camp at all.. Maybe its because you feel as if you have a second home.

"Right." He giggles, that cute laugh..

"Well, i have to go somewhere. can you stand it here alone with Jimin?" He asks, your eyes widen at the sudden name

"Jimin?" he scoffs at your sudden eagerness to see jimin again.

"Get no ideas, jimins going to babysit you here. "

"And why are you leaving?" You raise your eyebrow

"Jimin told me about some outsider near the camp. They are holding him there for now." He explains, making your heart drop. Was it Baekhyun?

Taehyung notices your expression, he wanted to tell you it wasn't him, but.. He didn't want to say anything at the same time.

"Don't worry, it's nobody you know. At least jimin thinks." You just nod, eating a bit more.

"Yah! Are you ready now!?" A voice can be heard from outside, Jimin.

"Now behave." He tells you making you laugh at his protective side.

He opens the hatch, making the cold air fill the room. He waves by to you and closes the hatch climbing down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV

"Make sure she doesn't leave yet. I don't want her back at that camp yet." He mutters, quietly so you cant hear.

"Yeah, yeah. Got it." Jimin teases, making taehyung glare.

"Don't worry, now just go." Jimin begins to climb to the hatch going inside, Taehyung sighs and pulls his hoodie up over his head, going towards the camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

Silence, yeah. That was all that surrounded you and jimin, a awkward silence.

You wanted to ask questions, see who was the outsider, but at the same time, Taehyung told you to not worry. But you can't help it.

"So uh, how have you been?" Jimins quiet voice pulls you out of your dream like state.

"f-fine" You awkwardly reply.

"Thats good.." He mumbles. Just ask Y/n..

"Do you know.. who the person is?" You ask

"He told you? Aish" He curses

"What? Was he not-"

"I told him not too, but it seems like he couldn't resist."

"Can't you just tell me who it is?"

"He won't say his name.." He mumbles, already giving in to your questions

"He?"

"Yeah, that's all i should say.."

"Does,, he know me?" You ask again, making him cross his arms.

"I can't say." He mumbles making you frustrated

"Please? I need to know."

"it's not your business Y/n.. He doesn't involve you." You feel so frustrated now, feeling like you could implode.

Please.. don't be baekhyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyungs POV

"Are you going to tell us? Who you are? Or do we need to find out the hard way?"I threaten.

"Please, let me see her.. I need to.." He mumbles, mindlessly. Blood flowing down his cheek. 

"Who?" I ask, becoming nervous. Y/n? Is he asking for her

"Please, i'm her brother.. Please. bring me Y/n." My eyes widen looking back towards Yoongi, he looks as shocked as i do.

"what do you mean?" I ask, he only stares at me.

"She's my little sister, please." He begs, tears mixing in with the red liquid.

I was about to ask another question when the door swings open, revealing a panting Y/n

"O-oppa?.."