(S2) Chapter 2 - Alcohol Pain.

You had fixed your hair, put on a comfortable hoodie and sweatpants. It was a tired outfit but you weren't in the mood to do much more than that.

"You ready Y/n?" Jin yells through the walls, you just groan loudly in response and walk out to the hall, his eyes attach to you and scan you.

"What?" You mumble, crossing your arms

"Nothing, I'm just suprised how much you are like Jungkook." He chuckles and walks past you, you follow him.

"What time are they expecting us?"

"It's not a fancy dinner Y/n. It's the boys, we can be a hour early or late and we would still be on time." He says grabbing his car keys. Lucky he has his license.

"Yeah I know but-"

"Do you want to take anything? I think the others are planning for a late night thing. So if you are on your p-"

"I'm fine, please don't ask-" you put your hands over your hips, he just scoffed.

"Yeah, it's embarrassing. Gotcha." He scoffs and walks to the door.

"Let's go then."

~~~

"Why h-hello the—re y-yoongi- wh-why aare -yo-u so c-close?" Hobi slurs, giggling at the small boy beside him who scoffed.

"Can someone please take this lightweight to its rehab center?"

"H-hey- t-that's no- not niccce—" hobi giggles,

"Who let him have that much anyway? It's not even 8 yet-?" Namjoon glares

You and Jin had heard this conversation through the door, and you didn't know what to expect on the other side. Were the rest drunk? Wait.. is Tae drunk? You've never experienced that before.

"No drinking for you when we go inside." Jin says glaring at you. You scoff as he opens the door.

"Oh h-hey- who o-ordered t-the sib-ling c-ombo.?"

You softly lift your hand and wave at the boys who were trying to pull the alcohol away from the slurring mess.

"Y/n!" Tae jumps up and grips you tightly. His large body almost crouching at your waist.

"You're here, Jungkook was calling me names!" He whines.

Oh no.

"I did not! Or if I did he should be used to it by now-" a plastic cup was thrown at his head with a loud giggling Jimin curling into a ball after he slowly adjusted his arm from the throw.

"CHIMMY-"

"Yah!" Jin yells, making all action in the room freeze.

"Who let any of you get a hold of alcohol? Have any of you known your limit? Are you serious- I leave for one night and this happens!"

"Where did you get the alcohol?" Jin ask, looking at everyone in the room. And all point to Yoongi with fearful expressions. Jin then wiggles his finger at Yoongi, who was ignoring the interaction.

"What did I say? Keep the non child beverages out of reach of children!"

"Well I can't exactly hide it when they don't care for boundaries do they?"

"And I don't see you trying to take it away from them?" Silence

"Your brother is scary.." Tae whines, his strong alcohol breath scrapes your ear, the smell making your nose scrunch.

"He-he g-gave it t-o us b-but I think I h-had to much." Hobi whines, holding his head in his hands.

"YOONGI!"

~~~

"Are you mad?" Tae whines as you get a cold wet cloth and place it on his head. You shake your head as you reach for the medicine that he had just taken.

"Why?" He asks, you bite your lip and turn to face him.

"Why should I be mad?" You tilt your head.

"Because- I dunno, I just thought you would be." His eyes look down, you sigh placing your hand on his and hold it tightly.

"I'm not mad at all, I may be mad at Yoongi but I'm sure Jin took care of him. But I know you didn't know your limits, you never had alcohol before have you?" You ask but his expression stays still.

"Right?" You freeze.

~~~

"Taehyung!" Sohyun calls out, her eyes trained on me as she grips harshly on my hand. Making me turn to face her on the sidewalk. My drunken state matching hers.

"Please, please listen to me-"

"Why the hell would I listen to you? You cheating b*tch-" her tears become more evident in her eyes, while it takes so much to hide mine behind the curtains.

"No-no I never did- please, you have to know he was just playing-"

"I know my brother, he would never lie to me even if he's an a**hole."

"So you don't trust me? You don't believe me at all? Please, Taehyung please, I love you, I love you so much. I would never betray you." She grips my shoulder forcing me to look at her. My muscles tense, I want to give up.

"I loved you too, but you tore my heart apart and stepped on it. So let go." She cries, she whines, she pulls, she doesn't stop.

"Let go." I sigh again, forcing myself to look away from her troubled eyes, those ones I want to fix.

"No, I'm not letting go until you believe me." I grip her wrist and pull to make her let go, but she only takes advantage and grabs the back of my neck, making me fall into her embrace.

And also into her kiss.

The alcohol took over my actions, the ones of want and lust, of wanting to believe.

So I give in, pulling her closer.

~~~

"Right?" You ask once more, his eyes seem troubled, his chocolate eyes become a war zone of thoughts.

"Right."