(S2) Chapter 44 - Free

"Hey! What happened?! Tell me?!" JaeHwa yells onto the radio, so much where his body shook as each letter rolled off his tongue.

No answer.

"Sh*t!" JaeHwa slams the radio onto the desk, causing black pieces of plastic to fly across the room, a single piece landing right in front of my broken body.

"Find our what happened or it's your heads!" He screams at the two holding me in place, then immediately let go and run out the door, my body only in place, clenching my fists in anger.

It took a moment of finding that one string of strength left in my body to look up, seeing the male leaned over the desk with the most evil yet blank face I could ever imagine.

I begin to stand, one shaking breath escapes my lips after another.

I can't, I couldn't have lost her again.

A low tone emits from my chest, I don't realize what it is, sadness... or anger.

I take a deep breath and look up at the male who leaned over his desk but now was staring me in the eyes.

"So, What are you gonna do to me tough guy? Hit me, beat me up?"

I'm crazy, I'm insane.

But I don't think I can hide it anymore.

"I'm, going to make sure you don't see the stars ever, again. To never breathe another breath because that would be too much of a blessing for you. And I don't f*cking care if you're in a human body, all you are is a monster in my eyes."

I grip the broken plastic that was left on the floor, I grip it tightly in my hands as I approach the male.

I could see his eyes darken, but that doesn't fear me. I grip his shirt as he resists, his fist enclosed around my arm.

"All you do is send your minions around to hurt anyone, you are too cowardly to face the people you've hurt, afraid to be stopped. I think you're too weak to actually fight me-"

"You actually believe that? Those minions will come for your family-"

"Stop with your empty threats, I'll take care of them."

——

I take my 104th breath since I laid my head on his shoulder, his fingers intertwined mine and his free hand traced lines and circles into my thigh. His doe eyes closed as he waits for his brother to return from your bedroom.

It's been two weeks since your friend got shot, since your brother disappeared to only return the next day, staying silent realizing that you were still alive- physically. The police have been going crazy, baffled about how much has been going on underneath the traffic reports.

BTS currently is on break since everything broke out, delaying the tour for a couple weeks. Now everyone is in namjoons debt thanks to his negotiating skill.

Jungkook sighs softly, nuzzling his head more into my hair as he changes directions in his circles.

Jimin and Jin sat on the new couch across from us, that was a part of the gift from the police since everything. They remade the home over, cleaning and replacing old furniture while savaging treasures.

All ears perk when the sound of a door echos to the living room. Walking down the hall was a dull Taehyung who immediately went to the kitchen and grabbed a soda from the fridge, then waking back to the couch and plopping himself down next to Jungkook, and laid his head back on the back of the couch. All of which told us immediately that it didn't go well.

"How is she?" Jungkook was the first to speak out of us, I'm thankful that he was the one to break the ice and I could tell the others were too.

"The same, she's still like she was two weeks ago." I bite my lip sadly as Jin buried his head in his hands.

"She still isn't speaking?" Taehyung shook his head as he opened the soda and took a large drink, his eyes wondering and focus on dots on the wall, blanking out.

"What should we do?" I ask out loud, not meant for only a single person.

"There's nothing we can do until Baekhyun wakes up." Taehyung mumbles, biting his lip harshly.

I could tell what happening right now is really, really bothering him, and I wish just maybe that you could see that, then maybe you would talk to us.

"Speaking of, did the hospital call with any news?" Jimin speaks, immediately clearing his throat from being dry.

"Mhm, But It doesn't look great. He may be in a coma for a few months." Jungkook says, biting his lip softly.

Taehyung sighs, leaning even more into the couch, obviously frustrated.

He missed you, he missed you like crazy. Maybe he's selfish but the fact you're like this with Baekhyun made him mad with jealousy. He wished he could cure you from this pain, from the silence. He wished he could hold you and comfort you like he used too, but right now... he can't.

He sighs deeply, taking one last drink before standing back up and placing his drink on the table.

"Wish me luck." He whispers before walking back to your room.

——

"Love?" My arm closes the door behind me softly, my eyes sketching the room carefully for any change. And it surprised me when I saw that you actually moved.

I sigh, running my fingers through my hair as I approach your bed, where you sat, looking out the window with blank eyes.

"Y/n, love? What are you doing up?" I ask, sitting beside you, my hand resting carefully on your shoulder, leaning my body forward to see your face.

You were pale, your green eyes dangerously opaque, your lips chapped and hair left a tangled mess.

"Can you look at me?" I ask in a sweet, honey voice, hoping for you to listen.

It was a few moments of silence when I realize it was useless. I lean away from you and reach beside the bed for the small lion and then turned back to you. I place cubby beside you, hoping for any reaction.

It was 30 minutes of watching your chest rise and fall from your slow, deep breaths. My body laid on the bed beside you, resting my head with closed eyes by your hip holding cubby as you sat in the same posture.

"It's too quiet." My eyes snap open hearing your voice, immediately sitting up ignoring my caramel hair falling across my face, my fingers wiping my eyes to clear my vision.

Your voice, it was rough, yet so plain that it almost had no emotion in it. But it was enough for my body to roar to life, clinging to the bait in front of me.

"What? What do you mean love?" I pursue, digging for your voice again desperately.

"My mind, it's so empty. I never thought that it could be so silent." My eyebrows furrow, confused but quickly release when your head turns to look at me, your green eyes swirling, hypnotizing me. Your chapped lips suddenly release a smile, a large, clear smile for the first time.

"I've missed you. I've really missed you."

——

Hey... so it's been a while huh? I'm sorry about that~ I've just been having a serious writing crisis, I just feel my writing getting lazier and weaker for some reason, like I don't have the same inspiration as i used too. But I'm really trying to see these characters again for who they are, that's how I overcome this.

Anyways, is the story confusing for any of you? Of course since I'm writing these words some of the feelings and meanings may not come across, so if you're confused I can make a "Refresher" chapter before the finale or afterwords just in case. Just lemme know~

Thank you guys as always for the reads and votes.. it's crazy.

💜