Chapter 29 "Going Alone"

Taehyung runs to you, immediately grabbing your wrist. And started to pull you along with him. You notice Jimin behind you.

You wanted to ask questions, you had so many, but Now was NOT the time.

Taehyung ran, crouching. You did the same, he took you inside the lodge, you didn't realize how close you were to the camp.

"Tae, what's going on?!" You yell, as soon as we get inside. Jimin closes the door, locking it.

"Not now." He mutters, running over to the crate beside him. Thank god he took the bows but he only forgot the arrows.

"There should be some in the closet, look there!" Jimin yells.

Another arrow sound hits your ears from the outside. They are trying to kill us? Who are they?

"Y/n. Come here." You listen, rushing over to Taehyung

"What about the others? We have to warn them!" Jimin yells

"Oh, and how do you want to do that? Be a pincushion on their front door step?!" Taehyung yells

"Not like that, we can warn them another way!" Jimin explains, hearing more arrows hit the outside wall. They are baiting us.

"Here Y/n." He hands you the bow and a pouch with many arrows. Wait, is he wanting me to....

"What do you mean another way?" Taehyung asks, in a panic. You throw the bow over your shoulder, hooking the pouch around your waist. Like Taehyung told you.

Jimin, stops, realizing he's going to get yelled at with this suggestion.

"Y/n. You can climb right?" You turn to him, he looked completely serious.

"Y-eah.."

"You are not about to suggest what I think you are." Taehyung threatens. Except, you knew exactly what he was suggesting.

"Well what do you want? Them to get jumped? They're cabin is not that far from us, she can-"

"What if they already got jumped?" Taehyung gulps after saying that. Not hoping it's true.

"I'll do it." You exclaim, making them both look at you in surprise.

"What? No, you can't-" Taehyung tried to stop you but you shake your head.

"Jimin is right, if there is any chance that I can warn them before they strike there. Then I have to take it. This is why you trained me right?" You ask, making him sigh

"It's to dangerous." He mutters darkly.

"I don't care. If there is a chance I have to do it. You have to protect this side of the camp anyway." He looks at you sadly. He knew that you already decided.

"Just, be careful okay?" He asks.

"I will, I'll see you when this is over. You be careful too okay?" He nods.

For some reason, it hit you hard. The reality of the situation was floating all around you. Once you leave Taehyung. You are on your own before you make it to the others.. if you can.

He notices your reaction. He moves his hands to your cheeks, making you look at him.

"I'll be careful. You must promise me you will be okay, that I will see you again, promise?" He asks

"I promise." His eyes turn darker then. His head coming closer to your but stops in front of yours. Your breaths were now intertwining. His eyes were searching yours, your noses were almost touching-

"Sh*t!" Jimin screams when a arrow was shot through the door. Making you and Taehyung freeze and turn to face him.

"I hate to ruin your moment but- I think I almost-" another after another, arrows fly in.

"You have to go now Y/n. Jimin and I will hold them off, you go get the others. Stay safe." He turns you around quickly, pecking your lips. Almost light as a feather, he stays there for a moment before letting you go. The sudden move makes your breath hitch.

"There's a emergency exit in the closet behind the boxes. Remember, Shoot To Kill! Now go!" He yells at you, before grabbing his bow and arrows, giving Jimin one too.

You look back quickly, feeling your heart beat against your chest. You can't focus on the sudden kiss, you have to go.

I can't feel scared now, I can't. You're not a omega anymore.

You grip the boxes and pull them out, revealing a small cut out panel. You remove it quickly before squeezing yourself through if. They can't fit through there..

You put the panel back before crouching and running to the nearest tree. The trees were close together and tall. Making it perfect for you to climb in the sky, one after one quick step you climb. You climb on the opposite end to where the arrows were flying. They must have not noticed you.

You were thin and flexible, and quick. All advantages that you used. You make it to the top, and climb on the sturdiest branches you could find. Then jumping across to another branch, again and again. Going towards the cabin.

You see the cabin after a while. There is no arrows flying, they haven't got to them yet? Or am I to late?

You begin to panic, hurrying across. Knowing Jimin and Taehyung are still back in the other cabin.

You make it close enough and begin to climb down, your feet land on the ground and you run, making it to the door. You open it fast, scared to see what's inside.

They all look at you, it looked like a normal day, except there was weapons in many places.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Jin asks, walking towards you. You didn't notice your scrapes or cuts. And you forgot that you had a bow and arrows strapped to you.

"Taehyung, jimin, They are being attacked!" You yell, making all of the boys stand up.

"Already?! I thought we had more time."

"Well we don't! Please hurry!!" You scream, all of them grabbing weapons and rushing out the door.

"Y/n. How did you get here? Were you with them?" Jin asks again

"Yeah, they sent me to get backup. I climbed through the trees." All of them look at you impressed.

"Where are they Y/n?" Hobi asks,

"At the other cabin. They are surrounded. We can't get close without being shot at."

"Then we get as close as we can. Let's go, Y/n and Jin. Stay here. Protect this cabin." He commands as the others run off.

"What! No, I can help!"

"Y/n, listen to me. You aren't coming. Stay here with your brother. " he leaves without letting you respond.

You can't just leave them. But you can't leave Jin either.

"Just, be okay... please"