Chapter 44 "Leaving"

You had already pack your 2 outfits you had while wearing one of them. You made sure to check though, just in case.

You were leaving to see your grandparents tonight, the you would take a overnight flight to Korea from there.

You weren't looking forward to it, you felt comforted that Jin was going to be with you, but you felt.. depressed that you would leave everyone behind. The thought of leaving Taehyung hurt you more now. Considering the moment you had earlier.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

You exit the bathroom after trying to calm yourself down for 15 minutes. You can see Taehyung with an amused expression when you exit.

"Don't look at me like that." You whine, he stands up coming towards you.

"You didn't respond to what I said." He states, his left eyebrow rising while his soft lips form a smirk.

"What..?"

I was going to say... that I like you.. a lot

You almost ran back into the bathroom but he was quick to wrap his arms around you and embrace you tightly

"Don't just leave me here without telling me about your feelings. That hurts." Your heart agreed to his statement, feeling bad now that you ran away. But you were not used to this feeling, of being wanted.

"I-I like you to dummy. I thought it was obvious." You chuckle and you don't see how big his smile gets. He bit his lip before pulling away from you, he kissed your nose.

"Good, I wouldn't want it any other way."

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

You sigh when you realize that you're done packing, you checked that you didn't miss anything for the 15th time. You then hear the door open.

"You ready?" Jin asks you. You nod and he smiles before leaving the door open signaling you to come with him.

You were so nervous.

You quickly made it to the lobby where your driver met you and Jin, he seemed kind but he wasn't much of a talker.

"Are you two ready?" He asks, you look behind you to the boys who were behind you, it was almost like a goodbye, you had said goodbye to them all already, but you still felt horrible.

Especially when you meet the eyes of Taehyung, his eyes told you how he felt, he was upset. That you were leaving right after you two.. confessed. You felt as if you were running away. And you hated it.

Taehyung had told you how he felt about Sohyun, that he would talk to her. And considering that She wasn't here along with Jimin, that he already did. You were starting to miss Jimin.

You look at the driver before telling him to give you a minute.

"Can you put this in the car? I need to-" Jin just chuckles before taking your bag

"I understand, go ahead." With those words you run to Taehyung who's eyes were soft when he saw you wrap your arms around his fit form. You head had snuggled into his chest, you breathed in his scent like it would be oxygen. His arms rest around your waist, his head buried in your hair, inhaling you.

"I'm going to miss you." You whimper, your eyes opening looking up to meet his gaze

"I'll miss you too, but we'll see eachother in Korea again alright? We will find eachother." He smiles, but a pained smile. You told yourself when you find him again, you will tell everything to him. Tell him what happened, tell him everything. But for now, you wanted a sweet goodbye.

We both know that, but how long will it take? Neither of you have phones and no way to contact eachother once you make it to Korea. Since we are getting there before them. And... he's going to Daegu while you live in Seoul. Was there even-

"Hey, it's okay. I promise I will see you when we both get to Korea. Okay?" He assures you, his hand on your jaw making you look at his soft welcoming eyes. Those eyes that you adore so much.

"I know.." you mumble, he kisses your temple before interlocking your fingers.

"I'll see you soon okay?" He then presses his lips to yours, your body shivers. The power he gives you was something... electrifying.

The kiss was soft, calm. The boys around you were simply giving privacy while joking around. But you didn't care. Your fingers were still intertwined with his as he pulled away gently.

"I think your brother is waiting for you." He smiles while your foreheads were together, his words fanning across your face.

"I know, just-" you stand on your tippy toes before kissing his nose, making him flinch at the touch

"Don't forget me while I'm gone." You joke, he rolls his eyes

"How could I forget the girl who saved my life." He tells you back, making you blush. Your heart beats the same as his.

"You dork, how could I forget the boy who tripped the first time we met?" You tease back. He only scoffs

"Get out of here~" he teases making you laugh.

"Alright cherry ears, I'm going." He suddenly looks at you walking away

"Be safe okay?" You glance back at him. You smile.

"I will, you be safe as well~" You wave before walking back to the car.

Then she's gone.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

"I got these for you." You explain, holding the orchids in your hands. "They were always your favorite." You place the bouquet down on the grave, Jin pats your back as your tears fill your eyes

"I miss you both." You mutter with tears blurring your vision. Jin crouches down beside of you before Saying his goodbye's as well.

"I'm sorry we couldn't see you, I'm sorry we scared you. We wish we could've, we missed you so much. I'm sorry we missed your burial. But I hope is being here now makes the difference." He says, you hug him tightly as he caresses your hair.

"We love you, from Y/n and I. Thank you for being our grandparents."