(S2) Chapter 28 - Star Of The Show

"You've gotta be f*cking kidding me." Rose slams the door, rattling the whole apartment, her loud voice echoing through the room.

My eyes linger on the closed door then I glance back at Tao.

"Is she alright?" He closes his eyes tight, swearing at himself before standing abruptly.

"Watch over Baekhyun. Don't leave the apartment unless we tell you."

"Wait- what's happening?" I yelp, watching him turn away from me.

"We made a huge mistake, that's what happened."

——

My world is spinning, images of pink flowers and geometric smiles flutter in my mind.

They aren't real, but yet You can't make them disappear.

All You can do now is scream in your head for Taehyung to hear you, to save you from this darkness. It's so lonely, and You're oh so terrified.

After what felt like years, the spell that was casted finally began to lift, senses coming in one by one.

It's smells cold and musty.

Your mouth is dry.

You're tied down.

Something is rattling to the left of you.

Your eyes open, not much difference from the darkness from when you were unconscious. It was still dark, You were shivering of the cold. You felt as if your tongue would snap in half because of dehydration.

How long have You been gone?

You want to scream, but sandpaper scratched at your throat, tearing your voice apart, choking on the air. Your body slowly falling limp at the sudden attack.

Stay awake, stay awake.

Where are you?

Taps of water dripping echoes through the grey and dusty room. Your mind trying to piece back to the moments of when you were taken. Trying to understand why.

Only a simple flashback of a conversation from when you were unable to move was recovered.

"I don't understand why she wants this girl, she put me through hell to just get her to sleep, now she wants us to babysit her a** and keep her fed until she feels like arriving? it doesn't make sense."

"All she told me was that she has unfinished business with her, and that she's also friends with some of her clients. Anything else is a mystery."

"I've never seen her get so sensitive about such things. Even on the island she only had a soft spot for that guy she was with. She was always aggressive towards us. It bothered me."

"That's only because you developed feelings for her dumba**"

"F*ck you."

"Happily."

Your brain hurt, almost like a hammer was banging against your skull in the most pulsing manner. Your memories were scattered, only relying on the conversation to understand.

Why does she want me here? What kind of unfinished business are they talking about? And her clients? Are they talking about rose.. Tao?

One thing that stuck in your mind though was this one sentence.