(S2) Chapter 22 - Mine

His heavy gaze rested on you, his hand intertwined with yours. His thumb massaged your palm, trying to calm your mind which was on fire.

His dyed brown hair was something that you had missed, ever since the first time you saw him you had fallen for his caramel hair and chocolate eyes.  And now you had to force your eyes away from him.

His other hand rested on the steering wheel, his eyes watching so carefully on the road. Headlights from other cars reflected themselves in his eyes.

"Do I have something on my face?" He asks, his tone lined with sarcasm.

You immediately avert your gaze, cursing yourself for loosing such little control you have.

"Nope, Nothing But a big a** smirk." A small chuckle released from his lips

"I've never seen you so nervous that you actually cursed, is this date thing really making you that nervous?"

"It's your fault you know, you've never done such official things like this. It scares me." You let out a weak laugh, your gaze looking out the window.

"Nothings really changed, I'm still me."

"It may be that way for you. But it's a big deal for me Tae."

~~~

"What? What is this..?" Your heart runs rampant, your eyes shine at the beautiful sight in front of you.

"The boys helped me do this for you. So let's say I owe them a large chunk of my next paycheck," he kisses your temple, his eyes look down towards your. Waiting to see any kind of reaction, as if a child waiting to see his parents reaction to a grade.

"Tae, it's. It's, so gorgeous!" His eyes filled with light as soon as he sees your green eyes turn into bright stars.

"I'm glad you think so." Your arms wrap around his waist pulling him close.

It was so enchanting, the small beach lined with a small blanket surrounded with white, burning candles. A small picnic basket set in the middle with bouquets of red roses on top.

"Now, I know I told you to dress nicely, so maybe you were expecting different-"

"Taehyung, just shut up and kiss me." He gladly does so, his hands held your jaw, aligning you for the perfect angle. Your hands rest at his waist, your blood pumping butterflies through your body, creating a fuzzy feeling to where you just want to cry, or laugh. You were ecstatic in the moment, no one had done such a thing for you. Even if the boys helped him that meant someone cared enough to help him with your surprise. It meant more than anyone can decipher, and maybe this was all it took for you to realize that even if you don't meet them often. All of them care for you.

He felt you smile through the kiss, his energy fueling from the euphoric aura radiating from you.

"I love you so so so much Tae. Thank you so much."

"Anything for you love" he pecks your nose. "And, I love you more."

He began to lead you to the soft, red and black blanket that laid on top of the sand.