Chapter 11 "She's My Girlfriend."

The halls were dark, no real color here. You contemplate as one of the members takes you to your room.

"this is it. Try not to make a mess." He smiles kindly but with a hint of annoyance. His hair was fluffy, like a cloud. his eyes were piercing if they wanted to be.

"Thanks." You mumble, almost walking in but he stops you by placing his arms in the door frame.

"I don't know where you're from, but if i see something wrong. I wont be afraid to tell the others." His glare turns right back to a happy glace

"See you later then." He smiles, walking back to the main cabin.

Well, that was odd? You sigh walking into your room. It only had a mattress on the ground and some old blankets stacked in the corner. Seems nice.

but at the same time, you were afraid. It was a new place, and now you were separated from taehyung. He's the only reason you haven't had a panic attack yet.

~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV

"Mind explaining where you have been? I know its not just been with her." Namjoon tilts his head, as the others are just watching from behind.

"I already told you. I have been with her." I roll my eyes, seeing as they giggle again.

"So what? Is she your new girlfriend or something?" Jungkook darkly asks.

"So what if she is?" I challenge making him scoff while rolling his eyes. The others go silent.

"I would call it a downgrade. For the both of you." He smirks

"Of course you would know." I glare making him clench his fists

"Now is not the time for that. You can have your puberty talks somewhere else. We just need to know now where shes from then." Yoongi explains while crossing his arms

I bit my lip, looking down as i lean against the wall. I contemplate is i should just be honest. They're my hyungs, i can trust them right? They took her in already.. but would they do something harsh if they know if she's from our enemy's clan. No.. they wouldent..

"Taehyung?" JImin asks, now feeling a awkward aura in the room.

"She's just.. She's from... our rivals clan..." He mumbles earning scoffs and groans from the boys.

"Are you serious!? You brought one of them to our BASE!?" Yoongi yells loudly making Taehyung flinch.

"I agree with yoongi, why would you do that?" Jimin asks

"Because.. she got kicked out because of me. I just want to repay her i guess." Taehyung shrugs. 

Namjoon sighs, feeling defeated. Facing a serious decision in front of him.

"Taehyung. Are you sure that shes not a threat to us?" Namjoon asks, making the others groan.

"You cant seriously be considering this?" Hobi asks the leader.

"She's already inside, and we haven't died yet. Plus, i trust my members. If he trusts her then we should too." Namjoon scolds the others, making jungkook roll his eyes

"Whatever, of course you would accept a outsider." Jungkook walks away to his room, slamming his door shut making the walls vibrate. The others just look at each other. Taehyung feeling extremely small in this judging environment.

Draining out one-by-one all is left in the room is Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin just glances at taehyung before patting his shoulder.

"To be fair, she is kinda cute." Taehyung scoffs and glares at the shortest. Making him laugh.

"I'm just kidding. She seems trustworthy enough." He smiles before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

You slowly open the door, earning a creak from the stiff door. You cringe at the sound.

You've been in your room until the sunset, now curious what's been happening. You haven't heard any other sounds now. It's strangely quiet. You wonder down the dark hall, its scary when its dark, you hug yourself keeping yourself warm and more calm. You reach the main door, contemplating if you should go out or not. What if they think i stole something? Or maybe i hurt someone? I dunno.. anything bad?

before you can make the decision yourself the door knob moves and the door opens revealing dark eyes looking back at you.

"Uh, h-"

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" The dark voice threatens.

"I was just, i-" He grabs your arm, pushing you onto the wall earning a groan. 

"I know where you're from, i know how you are." He threatens making your eyes become blurry as he presses on the wounds you had from before.

"S-top, let g-go" You plead but he only smirks.

"I'm sorry, am i hurting you?" He coos in a dark tone.

"Jungkook! Let go of her!" The familiar voice comforts you as the pressure on your arms weakens before disappearing completely. You notice the threatening boy, who's named jungkook? He falls back as taehyung comes close to you

"Are you okay?" He asks looking you up and down. Seeing the forming bruises on your arms

"You f*cking bruised her!" He yells at jungkook, only to be returned by a smirk.

"Those were already there, i might have just added to them." Taehyung gently takes your hand from your shaking form. He glances to your eyes.

"Let's go somewhere, I'll deal with you later." He says the lat part to Jungkook.

"o-okay." You nod as he take you along, far away from the smirking Jungkook.