(S2) Chapter 50 - Sweet

The both of you were laying down peacefully, your head resting against his chest. You've been awake for a couple minutes admiring your fiancé's features, watching how he breathes his softly and releasing it, the soft sounds he released when he was asleep made you smile. You didn't know what time it was when you woke up, but you knew it was early morning, as the morning sunrise was peeking through the blinds, casting an orange glow into the room.

You flinch slightly when you hear your phone buzz from the nightstand, your arm reaching over to grip it, checking who's calling this early.

SecretAgentMingyu is calling....

You look towards Taehyung, not wanting to wake him. You sit up slowly, careful not to make too much noise. When you stand, you turn back to your fiancé, covering him with the blanket then gripping your clothes off his dresser, along with your panties that were on the floor, then walking into his bathroom.

As soon as you close the door, you answer the call, holding the phone with one hand and putting on your clothes with the other.

"Hello-"

"What took you so long to answer?" Mingyu speaks in an annoyed tone.

"I was asleep, you do realize it's still like 6 in the morning right?"

"Aish, whatever. You need to get down here as soon as possible."

"What, why? I'm in busan right now."

"What? Why are you- god d*mn it!" You hear the sound of papers flying, noticing him obviously frustrated.

"What? What's going on mingyu, tell me."

"Ahh, it's-" he groans, sighing deeply. "It's Baekhyun." Your eyes widen slightly, pausing what you were doing. You focus fully on his voice.

"What about Baekhyun? Did he wake up?"

"It's- it's complicated."

"Mingyu!" You whine, unknown to you he runs his fingers through his hair, leaning against the hospital wall while nurses scour the building, running past him.

"He uh... he disappeared Y/n." You gasp, shocked. You immediately rushing to put on your clothes.

"He just disappeared? With nobody noticing?!"

"If I knew more I'd tell you, but you should get here as soon as you can. The staff are treating this as if the hospital was flipped upside down."

"Alright, um. Let me talk to Taehyung and see when I can be there." You assure, but your mind was racing. What the hell was he thinking? Running away? You just hope he's alright that way you can beat his a** when you see him.

"Oh, your with him? Ah, okay, see you soon. And hurry up!" He hangs up the call, letting you finish getting dressed and brushing your hair. While you were in the bathroom you packed up your toothbrush after using it. You put your toothpaste in the bag with it. Once you packed up the bathroom, you slowly open the door, revealing Taehyung still sleeping. You smile softly at how he slept.

He was curled up in his blanket, his knees tucked up by his chest and his face laying on your pillow, missing your scent that was left. His lips in a pout with his eyelashes fanned across his cheeks.

You hated to wake him now, so you let him sleep in while you quietly packed up your things. You weren't sure if he would want to come with you or stay with his family. Especially with Sohyun and Jungkook being back in Korea. You've encouraged him to turn off his phone since you got here, and to ignore the texts and calls that were left from Sohyun. Mostly pleading to see him and apologize, and some were angry rants that she hated him. He agreed and said he needed time away from them.

——

It was only 30 minutes later when you had woken Taehyung up for him to say goodbye to his sisters that were headed to school. After his mother left with the two, you went to the kitchen, putting away the leftovers that remained from breakfast that his mother cooked for the girls, you and Taehyung had little time to eat before they left.

Soon enough you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist, you held your breath, feeling a pair of lips graze your earlobe.

"I believe you've poisoned me, love. I can't get you out of my mind." His low whisper was enough for your knees to buckle, your hands weakly holding onto the plastic canister that held the remaining pancakes.

"Tae..I need too-" You were about to gently push his arms off you but he startled you as he turns you around, your body being trapped in his arms. Your heart jumps in your chest, pumping ice through your entire body. His eyes were hooded, the dark chocolate sparkled in admiration.

"Can I kiss you?" He politely asks, your body was filled with electricity at the question.

"Do you even have to ask anymore?" Your lips tug upwards, you move your hands up to his cheeks powered by confidence. You look at the ring on your finger, resulting in him glancing too, but his eyes were already looking back to you.

His lips were on yours, smiling brightly into the kiss. His hands cradled your head, positioning you perfectly for his lips to mold onto yours. His teeth grazing your lips, teasing you.

You began to notice he was more clingy now, not that you didn't adore it, but it's become to where his eyes would connect to your gaze everytime you looked up, like this morning at the breakfast table, luckily the girls didn't notice but you surely did, his lips formed a smile every time your face flushed the color of a strawberry at his gaze. Maybe it's that he's near his family, maybe it's because he's home, or just maybe.. he needed a break from everything that was happening back home. He still has yet to check his phone, but he hasn't seemed that concerned yet. And as much as you love that he's happy right now, you need to talk to him about going back, to look for Baekhyun.

Once his lips leave yours gently, his forehead was still pressed against yours as he licked his lips, his eyes not leaving yours.

"So sweet." He smiles innocently, but your face flushes realizing he was talking about the pancake syrup from just a few minutes ago. But your mind remains at the task at hand, so you gently run your hands through his hair.

"Tae, can we talk?" His face automatically pales.

"D-did I do something wrong?"

"What? No, no not at all Tae." His posture then relaxes, his expression immediately calming.

"Then what is it?" He asks putting some distance between the two of you, his mind burning with worries.

"I- I need to go back to Seoul, today."

——

I'm sorry for the delay, I just had so much happen in the last couple weeks that writing was the least of my worries. But I had managed to finish the chapter a few days ago so yay!

Also, remember when I said this book would be ending on chapter 45?

Ha!