Chapter 43 "Your Touch"

"You're leaving tonight?" The deep voice boomed in your ears, like a broken record stuck on the perfect melody. You turn to face them as the others do to. You see his eyes, they are pained. You can't tell what is hidden behind them. You want to know, it's driving you to know. His ears where red to, you noticed that when he feels a strong emotion that happens.

"Yeah, we are going to visit our grandparents before leaving. So we have to start packing." Jin simply said. But he noticed your pained aura

"Oh." Was all he said. It wasn't filled with any emotion, a simple breath with no destination. Just to breathe for the purpose of it. And your heart burst seeing his face.

"Can I talk to her?" He asked, you suddenly felt electricity rush through your veins, you can't tell if it's a bad or good feeling. Only excitement you can't control makes you nod and look towards Jin.

"Just bring her back soon, we only have a few hours."

You walk over to the boy with the brown hair, you see how he leads the way out of the room without a word. You follow him nervously, the excitement fueling your nerves.

"What is it Tae?" You ask the most smooth you could, you know he's upset, maybe because you're leaving? Or maybe because of Sohyun? You didn't know, you couldn't know without him telling you. You wanted to help him, something inside you triggered that feeling.

But he doesn't say a thing, only his breathing could be heard as we walk down the halls. Once you make it to your room he leads you inside, you follow him silently, your eyes tracing every move. You see his body stiffen when he turns to your curious eyes, the bright green he loved, almost a mirror looking back at him. He could see himself in your eyes, a person he doesn't even remember.

"I-I have to tell you something." You nod gently, your soft eyes almost comforting him without any words. No words had to be spoken, it was like you knew, you knew what he was going to say. And he hated it. The person in your eyes was not the same as him now.

He was scared to speak, he was terrified to be simple. He felt pain in his heart knowing what he had to say, of course he chose her. He dated her before, and he still feels something for her. But his mind was a mess, he wasn't thinking straight, now that you're here, in front of him. And those eyes he loves so much, your cute nose, one that he adored. Your dark brown hair, that contours your soft pink lips, your lips. His mind was going crazy at the thoughts, something was building up in him

Anger? Sadness? Frustration?

He didn't know,

"Tae? What's going-" your soft words were the last thing before he lost his mind completely.

"Sh*t- I can't do this-" He growls at himself before walking in front of you, two fingers lifting your jaw, as he leaned down to press his lips against yours. It wasn't like the quick peck before, this was different. We were different. His lips, your lips. They fit together perfectly. Your mind had lost all sense, you wrapped your arms around his neck to pull him closer, tangling your fingers in his soft brown hair, almost automatic, your body doing things on its own. His lips were like soft clouds against yours. He noticed you losing strength, he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer than you ever thought you could be. You were a blushing mess, you couldn't help yourself. His touch sent fireflies through you, lighting every inch that was dim. The kiss was passionate, almost expressing your longing for him, the loneliness from being separated was evaporated in the air, he had his arms still wrapped around your waist when he gently pulled away, your breaths hot, intertwined together. Your mind was slow to catch up on what happened, your eyes slowly opened to see his warm brown ones greet you.

You didn't know how crazy his mind was compared to yours, his heart was calling for your touch, never wanting to separate from your warmth. A feeling he never wanted to back away from, desperately gripping onto the thread that separated you and him. Gripping and pulling, tugging and the thin thread, his mind forgetting everything else that didn't involve you.

His eyes were like heaven for you, a warm chocolate. One that you could seep into and get lost in. As yours were reminding him of things he needed, the reflection was the same. Your hearts beating in perfect sync.

"And don't choose one out of pity. But don't choose one because you feel obligated to. Do what your heart tells you, as cliche as that sounds."

His heart was calling for you, his mind was a mess, your gazed mingled in the small space in between you.

It was obvious to him now. How he felt, how much he tried to make himself love Sohyun again. He still loves her, but not in the same way. He would do anything for her, protect her. After all, she was his first love. But now, his heart belongs to someone else. It was obvious, and how his heart beats at your touch, he can't deny it any longer.

He moves in to kiss your forehead before pressing them together, he wants to save this feeling. Knowing you will be leaving before him. As much as he wants to deny it, he was worried he wouldn't see you again. After him finally realizing his feelings, he doesn't want you to leave. He doesn't want to lose you.

"Tae.. what were you going to say?" You ask breathless. His eyes look into your reflective ones, searching for an answer.

"I was going to say.." he freezes before biting his lip. "That I like you.. a lot" he mumbles, holding the back of your neck, making you giggle and blush in embarrassment.

"You made me worry that much for that? You scared me!" You smile as his box smile shows. It melted you even more.

"Sorry about that." He giggles in a low tone. You pout pulling away from his face, his eyes still follow each muscle you move.

"Where are you going?" He chuckles

"To the restroom." You quickly say before rushing in and shutting the door. You cover your red face and try not to yell. The energy he gave you was something you didn't know you could have. And you couldn't ask for more than this moment right now.

~~~
Thank you so much for over 700 reads... that's insane.