(S2) Chapter 43 - Bang. Bang.

Don't kill me for the cringe okay?

The driver presses the gas, attempting to move out of the way, but a large black car slid in front of us, stopping him in his tracks.

"Y/n, Out, now." A yell from the mysterious driver found its way in your ears.

"Don't go." Jimin says, agreed by Taehyung who wrapped his arms around your body, tightly, almost a second belt holding you back.

"Guys- we don't have a choice." You whisper, your eyes trained on the driver who now fully exited the vehicle, holding a very intimidating gun, standing tall. He had golden hair, blue eyes hidden behind thin and frail glasses. He looked like he was young, maybe 19.

"Yes you do!" Taehyung whines

"No, we don't. You don't know what these guys are capable of!" You whisper sharply, your eyes still captured by the mysterious man outside, who bow was standing in front of your car. The others car behind, also stopped by another vehicle that was blocking the other exit.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I do." Taehyung raises his eyebrow, obviously hurt by your argument. You sigh, looking him in the eye, his caramel eyes shining, obviously desperate.

"Tae-"

"If you exit this car, I will never be able to see you again. I'm not letting you leave me, you know that." His voice turns into a whisper by the last sentence, his once deep voice now only air that suffocated you.

"Come on, hurry up!" The driver yelled

"I'm sorry."

"No, don't- don't you dare apologize like you're actually considering this."

"I have to, we both know this is the only way."

"He will kill you-"

"I know." You whisper, a soft glimmer of glass treaded your body shredding your heart to pieces.

"If you don't exit that car in 30 seconds-"

This was your fate. It always has been, ever since you did that to.. G-Dragon. Just like he kept trying to run away from his demise, you've now been running from yours.

"Love, please, don't do this." You bite your lip, your his eyes were piercing yours in fear, sadness. You raise your hand to his cheek, your thumb wiping the now trailing tears from his eyes. He closed his eyes at your touch, your fingers then trailed into his hair, He then opened his, his hand at the back of your neck, pulling you into his embrace.

And into his lips, for what felt like the last time.

You wanted to memorize them, the way it felt, the heat and sparks he made you feel. The way his touch was capable of unleashing the butterflies inside of you, the fireflies that lit the sky around you. How it felt to be his and him yours.

This feeling was the same as the first time he truly kissed you in the hotel room. Not to mention the confusion from the first peck he gave you long ago.

"I love you." He says against your lips, loud enough for the others to hear who were giving you space but also hoping that Taehyung would do something, he was the only one with power.