Chapter 13 "First Snow."

"Y/n? Come on, why don't you eat?" Rose asks,trying to get you to eat. You only shrug while looking out the window.

"Come on, this isn't healthy. You Have to eat." she persists but you only stand making her gasp.

"Tell Baekhyun that i'm going out for air, ill be in the courtyard." You grab the jacket from beside you, putting it on and walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You weren't lying when you said you needed air, it was almost like you were suffocating being in there.the glares from your old "Friends". The rumors and whispers that floated around when you walked by was almost enough to make you hyperventilate. Ever since you came back it's been this way, and you wish for it to stop. Hopefully soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung, are you listening to me?" Jimin waves his hand in front of me, desperate to grasp my attention.

"Hmm." I hum, not interested.

"I know you are pretty upset about what happened between you and.. her. But it's been a week. You need to calm down." Jimin scolds as I just nod mindlessly, Whatever to get him to move on.

"Alright, just listen. Namjoon wants us to make a move. Tonight." His tone became deeper and more disheartening, making me gulp.

"T-tonight?" I stutter as Jimin looks at me with disappointed eyes.

"You've done this before, why is it so difficult now? Is it because of her?" He asks, I just shake my head. Even though he can see through my lie

"Taehyung, you can talk to me. I won't judge you." He shrugs looking back at the paper.

"I know Jimin. " I smile at him which makes him shake my shoulder.

"Now, get ready for tonight okay?" He gets up walking back to the other cabin.

I sit back in my chair, taking a deep breath. I'm done thinking about it. I just.. need to let go. That's all.

—————

"Y/n! There you are! Rose said I could find you here." Baekhyun walks up, actually more like running.

"Oh, hi Baekhyun." You greet as You lean against the tree stump.

"What are you doing out here? It's freezing!" He complains huddled up in his coat.

"I just- needed fresh air. I'll head inside in a bit." You smile weakly.

"We should go now, we're going to get sick."

"You can go inside, but I like it out here." You lean your head against the tree, breathing in the fresh air.

"Rose told me you didn't eat." You groan at the sudden outburst

"Yeah?"

"Yeah?! Really, you haven't eaten in 2 days. And I don't know when you ate last when you were out alone. You have to eat, I don't want you to-"

"I'm fine, Baekhyun. Really." You assure, annoyed.

He sighs, knowing he can't make you listen for anything.

But the sudden cold touch on your nose took you out of your heavy aura.

One after another, cold touches happened on your face and hands.

"Snow.." You smile. It was your favorite weather. You didnt know why, it just fascinated you since you were a kid.

"Wah, we really came out at the perfect time huh?" He mutters, forgetting the recent discussion.

You both just watch the snowflakes fall one after another, tinting the ground white. The flurries come down heavier and faster. Ah, you loved it.

You pick up enough to form a ball shape and smirk at Baekhyun.

"Oh Baekhyun~" you coo making him look at you only to shake his head

"Oh you better not."

"Oh I should~~" you smile before throwing the small ball of Cotton at him, making him shriek. It hits his back making the flurries fly once again.

"Hah! " you laugh, as he hides behind a tree

"Come on, that wasn't fair! I didn't know we were-"

"Now you know!" You giggle before grabbing more snow as it builds up, forming balls of the cold cotton. And running after the poor boy.

"Ahh! Y/n stop!" He runs, becoming out of breath, as he screams for his life. But you can't hear it over your own laughter

Eventually after 5 or more snowballs to the- well, everywhere. You fall down on the cushion of cloud. Taking deep breaths, your chest rising up and down in fast pace.

"Am I safe now?" Baekhyun asks, peaking from the tree.

"Yeah, I'm tired now." You smile, feeling happy now.

"Ahh good." He giggles before approaching you.

"It's getting dark, I'm going inside. You coming?" You shake your head.

"I'm going to my cabin, you can go though." He nods and waves.

"See you tomorrow okay? " You nod before hearing his footsteps disappear, now all you can hear is silence. Besides your body moving against the crushed snow.

But now, another problem had to arise.

Footsteps.. more than one. Way more that two. It's a group. A group you've become nervous around.

You look up from where you were, seeing a line of people... bangtan. And all with weapons and tools. And the most fearsome eyes you've seen yet. And they don't change even when they see you.

But your eyes search for one individual. Taehyung.

But he doesn't seem to care for your looks. He only follows the others.

Why are they here?...