I Purple You - A/n

First of all, thank you so much for all the support this book is getting recently. It's crazy. But what I came here to say is just.. I'm amazed.

Are you seeing this? Are you seeing what I'm seeing right now? I don't understand.

I'm just a girl who enjoys writing a story for her enjoyment. I just post here to see if anyone else is curious.. but I never expected this book to hit that rank, ever. And in case you don't know what a big deal that number is, here's another picture.

Out of 1K stories?! Are you kidding me?!

I know I've said this many times before, but I just can't believe it so I'm going to say it again. I remember when I first started this book, I thought it was going nowhere so I left it for a bit, then when I decided to continue I had little to no support throughout the beginning, I specifically remember what I thought at the time..

"Maybe I should quit? I don't think anyone likes this."

Then BOOM, unique readers started to comment and make me smile and made me believe in my work again. It started to gain traction. And thanks to that I began deafening and delivered and even more ideas begun pouring in.

I think I got off track, whoops.

To anyone who is taking their time to read this I just want to say thank you, thank you and thank you so much. You have pulled me through so many hard times in my own world even if you don't know it, with each vote or comment it leaves a smile on my face. I may not know you personally or you may nothing about me and you are here just for this book, that's perfectly fine, but you are helping me so much.

I love you guys, so much. I'll keep working hard to make good chapters for you :).

-Lizze-