(S2) Chapter 36 - Not So Different After All.

-Graphic blood and gore moments will be present in this chapter, if you do not feel comfortable with these subjects I strongly recommend to skip this chapter-

"Here, let me help you." You wrap your arm around his shoulders, his body weight adding to yours. You pull him inside of the motel room he had you book while he was bleeding out.

You place him down on the bed, red began to stain the sheets, and had already stained your torn apart outfit and hands, along your arms as well. It was a miracle you had cleaned most of it off to book the room but when you held him again it already reappeared.

He groaned loudly as he covered his wound on his chest with his hands, pointing down to the bag that was wrapped around your waist that he made you take inside.

"There's- a health k-kit in there."

You open the bag, indeed revealing a white and red box, you pull it out and place it on the bed beside him.

"Okay, just- just hold on a little longer. Rose taught me some of this on the island before, let me just get some towels." You run to the bathroom, scavenging and getting perfectly white towels, not caring the fact that they will be painted red in a few moments. You also grab some toilet paper to take with you.

You rush back into the room, you could see how hard it was to keep his eyes open, you held back your loud pleas, instead you whisper.

"Mingyu, please. Stay with me just a little longer, please!" You lift his shirt, your heart dropping at the sight.

How am I gonna do this?

You grip the tweezers from the first aid, you hand begins to shake as you are tasked with saving a life.

You close your eyes and take a deep breath, mingyus eyes clenched Shut, in anticipation of what's about to happen.

He groans loudly as you remove the bullet, you whispered words of apologies as you knew that this hurt, badly.

"Okay, okay just- just stay still and grab something." He doesn't have the energy to say anything before he sees you grabbing a needle, his heart began to fasten it's pace.

You hand him a pillow, then begin to stitch up the wound, your ears trying to block out the pleas, your mind also hoping nobody else was here in this motel.

"Done, let me just wrap this up. Can you handle that?" He snickers, chuckling breathlessly.

"I've been through worse."

Since you've noticed there were no wraps in the first aid kit, you used the toilet paper from the bathroom. You layered it a few times to make it thick enough to soak up the blood.

When you were finished, you looked up to the man you had just worked on, his eyes already half closed.

"You should rest now, I'll find a way to get food while you're asleep." He doesn't say anything as his soft breaths could be heard.

You look around, your nose cringing at the sharp smell of rust in the room. You decide to clean yourself off, taking a quick shower, with the door cracked open just in case anything happened to mingyu you could hear and rush in there.

Luckily, nothing happened. You had to put on your old, torn and now painted red clothes. You walk out of the room, sighing at what you got yourself into.

So now the police are after the two of us, and also the immortal wings are trying to kill you. Now you have to remain hidden until your name is cleared somehow.

You desperately wanted to cry, scream and jump off the earth, but you can't. You have to many things to face, and not to mention mingyu has the police on his side, I'm sure he can figure something out when he's healed.

But one important thing that's keeping you In line is Taehyung, you were sure by now that you were all over the news, and now knowing that he received letters he probably knows you killed two people, and didn't tell him.

He must hate you currently.

But you can't get him involved, it's to dangerous.

You walk over to the bag, moving the contents inside, scanning for his phone. Once you find it you sit on the second bed, looking through his contacts, finding his name.

To: Kim Taehyung at 9:48 PM
Taehyung, I know you must be worried, or maybe angry, I'm honestly not sure. I know I've been dishonest with you, but now it's to late to explain everything. I'm okay currently, I can't tell you where I am and I can't tell you who I'm with, but soon enough maybe I'll come home. I have to get rid of this phone now, I'm sorry. I love you, Tae. Stay safe. -<3

A tear falls down your cheek unknowingly, you quickly wipe it as you feel the phone buzz, you close your eyes, you can't help but to look.

-Kim Taehyung at 9:50 PM
Y/n? Is that you? Please tell me where you are? I'm worried sick!

-Kim Taehyung at 9:51
Please Y/n, please. At least promise me you will come home soon okay? We are all worried.

-Kim Taehyung at 9:52 PM
I love you.

"I love you too Tae. But I can't promise you that." You whisper, you then grip the phone tightly and go to the bathroom, filling the sink with water and dropping the phone in, you clench your fists and look in the mirror.

You're on the run now.

This is so much different than the island.

But not completely, people still want to kill eachother here, punish them.

So maybe the island isn't so different after all.

——

Bonus chapter~

We are entering the last few chapters, this will probably end at least by part 45, I'm not quiet sure though. I just don't want this story to outlive it's potential.

But I hope you enjoy this story still and want to stay till the end of this book. I'm pretty sure this will be the last season. I honestly can't see anything else happening after this. I made this season to tie up loose ends from the last one, since there was so much.

I have a question, which season is your favorite and which is your favorite character?

Until next time, I love you guys!