Chapter 105: Slave To You, With "Love" ˚A˚

I ducked as he launched a fist of his own at me, turning my attack into an uppercut. It didn't land, seeing as it hit air before I had to pull it back into me.

He was about to grab my arm and flip me, seeing as his other hand shot out for it.

Nope.

I jabbed out a foot to sweep him off his feet, but light as a feather he jumped and it missed.

Damn fancy pants.

A fist came out of nowhere at me again, likely hidden in darkness, and I dodged barely with gritted teeth.

"You're really light on your feet, I like that," he commented in my ear slyly as I turned around from a side sweep.

"Not as much as you," I noticed when he jumped in the air and hung there for a few milliseconds, enough to lift a kick aimed for my face.

"True, but you are still very good. I haven't fought in a long time, so I'm not sure if the standards dropped or anything, but for a human you've done great at keeping up. A job well done, you've passed my standards for a female slave."

"I wouldn't mind having a male slave by my side, at least you've got enough looks to keep my future suitors away!" I landed my first hit, even though it was only enough to cause a mild bruise. Even though it hurt my pride to admit it, I wasn't evenly matched with him. Just a tad under, if it mattered much.

"You think you're so popular?"

"Is that the pot calling the kettle black?"

"Maybe," he half shrugged as I tossed a chair at him. "But you said it first."

"Nope, you inferred it earlier. That's as solid as saying it, so no take backs you megalomaniac."

"Mega-what?"

"Nothing, you pusillanimous god."

"I'm going to search those up later."

"What? You have internet here?!" I had to freeze in my next movements and almost cost myself the battle, having forgotten he was launching darkness bullets at me.

"What language are you speaking?!" He exasperatedly exclaimed and kicked off a wall, aiming a kick at my face.

"Whatever you're speaking!"

"Clearly not! Or I'd know what you are saying!"

"Later hater!"

"Make sense!"

"It makes perfect sense where I come from!"

"Well then why did you come here?"

"To kill you."

"You left your ethernet and dictionary to kill me? I'm not that popular."

"Internet, not ethernet. That's something else."

"So she invents words, now," he shook his head like I was hopeless, reaching for my throat.

     I was listening to music from my storage, so when he pulled out my invisible earphone so suddenly I was deafened.