Chapter 174: Appeasing Heathens Continues

My ability to somewhat-appease people continued, along with my duties. Though I hopped back and forth between day and night, remembering who next I needed to go to and then finding whatever part of the world they were on, my day was far from over by the time I'd run through Grandfather and Grandmother, Rekhali, Sir Leopold, Marinette and Adoray, a few other its and bits scattered around like my favorite Venxian auction house to cheer me up, checking on Sir Keralt and the others to see if they found loopholes in my contract to vent my bitterness, etc...

     And finally, while going down the list Kiki had made for me, I stumbled across something I'd completely forgotten about. Halfway completed, then completely forgotten about.

     "..."

     I knew this day would come. Wasn't looking forward to it at all then.

     Checking on the [List of Sentencing], I remembered that it was the very same weekend that Kiki promised I would come back on, in order to aid the earl in completion of his next task.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Five sessions of memory tapping (5/5 sessions done) - Due date: Zerlo 30th, 982 ŒU, 13:59:59

- Kyryn Badollo - understand how you trusted and were betrayed, and the effect the Church has on people. (1/1)
- Hera de Libellule - understand how your children were affected by the turbulent surroundings you contributed to. (1/1)
- Deena de Nedelin - understand how your servants endured under your negligence. (1/1)

- Magaris de Iruieville - understand how your actions can easily get those loyal to you into trouble, when you test that loyalty. (1/1)
- Firea-Madeline de Libellule - understand what Demon summoning truly is and how certain lines should not be crossed. (1/1 - Exceptional Circumstance)

• One session of third party emotional channeling (1/1 sessions done) - Due date: Zerlo 30th, 982 ŒU, 13:59:59

- De Libellule Staff - understand the atmosphere of the de Libellule Staff due to your lacking leadership. (1/1)

• Three redemptive tasks (2/3 tasks done) - Due date: Zerlo 30th, 982 ŒU, 13:59:59

- Kyryn - deal with him in an appropriate manner to prevent further harm to the household. (1/1)
- Deena - help out the lowest servant in the household to begin bettering relations amidst servants and with yourself. (1/1)
- Hera/Adri - show that, despite having no clue what to do with their other halves, you can accept, guide, and love them. (0/1)
- Conditional Redemptive Task (Locked - Click For More Information)

[Select to Start Session]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     While curious to see what he'd done for Deena's path, I didn't pay much mind to it. He was conquering the sentences swiftly, and would have more than a month left before the deadline if I did my part to make sure things went smoothly. It almost made me curious to check on Kyryn and see how he was doing...but that was probably a story for another time. There was also time before his deadline-

     I will add it to your list of things to do, Master.

     ...of course you will.

     -so I instead went about making sure the earl's was going to be completed instead, since that one directly concerned the futures of my siblings, and I would for sure not let him screw that one up the way he screwed mine up.