13. Zach Morris (Saved By The Bell)

For 80s90sTeen

"This is unreal!" you gushed. "The beach is gorgeous. This hotel is beautiful-"

"And you're absolutely stunning," Zach interrupted. You two shared a smile before embracing.

"I can't believe I've been Perrie Morris for two years now." You were overwhelmed by the sheer excitement you felt.

A week ago, Zach surprised you, telling you he was taking you to the beach for your 2 year wedding anniversary. You had been anxiously awaiting the trip since he told you, and here you both were.

"I don't even know what I want to do first," you exclaimed, looking at random brochures you had picked up in the lobby. "Obviously, swimming is up there on the list, but there's hiking or snorkeling or parasailing, or we could go around to shops."

"Or," he began, smirking and snaking his arms around your waist to pull you closer. "We could do this." He punctuated his statement by kissing you deeply.

One thing led to another, and it was like your honeymoon all over again.

Zach propped his head up on his hand, gazing adoringly down at you. "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"Nothing," you teased, earning a look from your husband. "I guess all you did was know Kelly."

He looked confused. "I mean, she's part of the reason I met you, but I don't get it. I saw you at school all the time."

"Well, she kind of set us up together," you recalled.

"She did?" he asked. This information seemed new to him.

"Yeah..." You explained to him how it had all gone.

Your older sister, Kelly, had quickly figured out your feelings for each other and acted on them for you. As anything goes, there were several phases and trial and error. Mostly error.

"But it all ended up where we are right now," you finished, smiling widely.

He leaned down and kissed you once more. "I guess I'll have to thank Kelly next time I see her."

"As long as you don't thank her like you thank me." You smirked, pecking his lips again before jumping out of the bed. "Let's go swimming!"

Before he knew it, you were in your bathing suit and running out the door.

I hope you like it! I know it's not fantastic and is kinda short. Thank you for requesting! M'kay.

~Mariah