27. Andrew Clarke/Brian Johnson (The Breakfast Club)

For XDuchessOfDarknessX
brother!Andrew

You smiled over to Brian. Sure, this wasn't the ideal situation to be in with your boyfriend, but oh well. You reached for his hand under the table.

His braces flashed as he grinned back and softly held your hand. With a glance at your brother, he straightened up and dropped your hand, clearing his throat.

You sighed, also looking to your brother. "Andrew, can you please glare somewhere else?"

However, your brother's eyes shifted to you for a second before landing again on your very scared boyfriend.

You couldn't understand why he didn't like Brian. Your parents both approved of him, mostly because they could see he made you happy.

It had been very obvious since you were both little that you were vastly different. He favored athletics, while you favored academics. He watched sports tournaments, and you watched Star Wars. High school only made the differences more obvious. He rose to popularity, and you were hanging out with the geeks, whose names only you and teachers knew.

John Bender, who had been watching with the other three, chimed in. "Hey, jockstrap, what's the problem here? I feel like we're all missing something.

Andrew moved his glare to Bender. "None of your business."

"None of your business," Bender mocked. "If you could shoot lasers out of your eyes, Metal Mouth over there would have holes burned through him. Wouldn't you girls say so?"

Claire Standish, eyes wide, turned around, pretending not to pay attention, while the strange, quiet girl behind you just remained looking amused.

"I am in a relationship with Sophie," Brian squeaked, surprising you. "And her brother, Andrew, doesn't particularly approve of our courting."

It was clear by the look on his face Bender only caught about half of what Brian had said.

"Sophie isn't just my sister," Andrew said finally. "She's the only person in my family that listens to me. She understands everything about me, and I can hardly even begin to understand her. She's not just my sister: she's my best friend, and I don't ever want her to get hurt. She's been made fun of before, and I can't see her feel any pain like that again."

Without a second thought, Brian responded, "I would never hurt her." He turned to you, sincerity deep in his eyes. "I could never hurt you." Once again he faced Andrew, who still looked earnest. "I promise you that I will never do anything to make you, or especially her, regret this relationship."

Your heart was elated at the sentimental confessions of the two most important guys in your life. "Guys.." They both looked at you, but you couldn't say anything else. You were relieved though, when you saw Andrew smiled at Brian.

You knew that everything would be okay. Even if you were all in detention.

"Wait, so the girl who assaulted someone with a lightsaber is the captain of the wrestling team's sister?"

Everyone looked at Allison Reynolds, who until that moment had been nearly silent.

"What?" She shrugged and laid her head back down on the table.

As you all turned back around, you scooted closer to Brian, who's arm found rest in the curve of your waist.

I cannot believe I totally didn't see this request! I'm so sorry that I missed it! Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you liked it. (I think I left out a couple things maybe??) M'kay.

~Mariah