54. Marty McFly (Back To The Future)

For -evocative80s

You watched the frazzled boy sitting at the counter. He seemed lost, but he also seemed like he knew exactly where he was.

You slid into the seat next to him as George slid out the door. "How do you know George?"

The wild-eyed boy jumped when he realized you were there. "Ah, jeez.. Uh. I- I don't really. A friend of a friend..." His eye drifted to the window where George pedaled past outside. The stranger hopped off his seat. "Uh- uh.. I gotta- I gotta go!"

You tucked a piece of your brown hair behind your ear and eyed him as he ran out the door. "What a strange boy," you mumbled to yourself.
__________

"Calvin Klein?" you asked, tapping the shoulder of the stranger you had met only briefly before. Your classmate, Lorraine, had gushed about him, and you couldn't help but take in whatever information she had.

He turned around, looking caught off-guard, like every time you had seen him, it seemed. "Huh? Oh, hi. I think we talked before."

You took a short breath and narrowed your eyes at him, taking him by surprise. "Listen, I'm not really sure who you are, but you're very suspicious. You pop up out of nowhere and make big scenes all over the place. Something smells fishy, and buddy, I'm not a big fan of seafood."

He took a second to register your implicit accusations. "Woah, woah woah! Listen, I don't know what you mean. I'm not doing anything bad by being here."

You crossed your arms. "Just know that I'm watching you."

He genuinely looked anxious as you spun on your heel and walked away.

Aaghh this is so short and so late!! Thank you for requesting, and I'm so sorry if this seems like trash, but I haven't watched this movie in forever. I had to YouTube some scenes just for context. I hope you still kinda like it. M'kay.

~Mariah