19. Michael Emerson (The Lost Boys)

For corhaim

"For me?" you drawled dramatically as Michael handed you a cotton candy cone. "Why, thank you!"

He shook his head, grinning. "What am I going to do with you, Isabelle?"

"I don't know, Michael. What are you going to do with me?" You took a large bite out of the cotton candy.

"I guess I'll ride some rides with you," he said before kissing your cheek and stealing a bite of cotton candy.

Once you both finished the big ball of sugar, you ran to the ferris wheel. Unfortunately, the line was longer than Michael's patience. But that wasn't saying much.

"Can we go to a different ride?" he insisted. "One with a shorter line, preferably."

"No! If we leave the line, it'll just be longer when we get back." All it took was your common sense- and a kiss- to convince him.

Eventually, you got on the ferris wheel, and despite both of your secretly being nervous about it, you both had a lot of fun.

"Oh, look! I can see my house!" you exclaimed, pointing off in the distance.

He laughed at your excitement.

You looked over at him. "What?"

"Nothing," he chuckled. "You're cute when you're excited.

When you got off the ride, there were crowds of people. You quickly grabbed Michael's hand and navigated through the crowd.

When you made it to a clear spot in the crowds of people, you both stopped, taking in the nightlife of Santa Carla.

It was relieving that vampires were far behind you both now.

Then suddenly there was some guy at your side that was definitely not your guy.

"Hey there, pretty lady," he grinned, his fingers playing with the edge of your Led Zeppelin t-shirt.

"Um," you looked at him questioningly. "Please leave alone."

He opened his mouth to say something else but was interrupted by a fist to his face.

"I don't know what about her hand in mine didn't tell you that she was taken, but when she said back off, you should've backed off." Michael looked as though he wanted to punch the guy again, just for good measure, but you made sure to pull him away.

"Thank you," you smiled at him as you dragged him away. "Let's go home."

"Mine or yours?"

"Wherever there's less people." You smirked. "I wanna make it up to you." You winked before laughing.

Then he was the one dragging you to the car.

Gah, it's been ages! But here it is! I hope you like it! Thank you for requesting and being so patient w my procrastinating/writer's blocked self. M'kay.

~Mariah