14. Michael Emerson (The Lost Boys)

For corhaim

You were the second reason Sam walked into the comic store his first night out in Santa Carla. The first being his utter love for comic books.

You were pretty, standing there in your old Def Leppard t-shirt and mom jeans, but you were also hanging out in a comic book shop, which only added to your appeal.

His conversation with you, however, did not.

"Vampires?" he questioned. He looked to you for indication of a joke he was missing when the Frog brothers gave him the 411 on the local situation.

You nodded in agreement. You had been friends with the Frogs and had lived in Santa Carla long enough to know that the paranormal were deeply involved in the town. "Vampires are only the most prominent issue."

Edgar handed Sam a comic book with their number on it. "Pray that you never have to call us."

The next couple of days was a whirlwind of crazy. Sam was quickly in contact with Edgar and Alan about his his brother, and you were there right along with them.

And were you ever.

The second you saw Michael, you were more than eager to help them out. He was very, very attractive. However, he was also very, very stubborn. Despite your warnings to him, he insisted on hanging out with David and his blood-sucking buddies.

"Where are you going?" you asked. You had accosted him at his front door as you were coming in.

He rolled his eyes, smirking. "Why do you care? You gonna miss me, Isabelle?"

You crossed your arms over one of your many band shirts. "We're trying to help you, Michael."

"Why?"

You were genuinely confused. "What do you mean? I don't want anyone to br a vampire."

"Gee, I feel so special." He sarcastically smiled back before walking out the door.

You turned to Sam, running your hand through your dirty blonde hair. "Your brother is kind of annoying."

Sam nodded, grinning. "I knew that, but you like him anyway, don't you?"

"Shut up, Sam. We have vampires to get rid of."

Then worse came worst and all Hell broke loose.

"Leave me alone, you jerk!" you yelled, spraying holy water in the face of a vampire.

You had held yourself pretty well against the vampires running wild in Sam and Michael's house. Did you find yourself hiding in a closet at one point? Yes, but only until one if them found you. You took care of that one too.

You ran down the stairs to see David dead and the Emersons and Max in heated conversation. You stopped halfway, hoping not to interrupt.

And that's when Max's fangs came out.

You stood frozen on the stairs watching the events unfold. You thought for sure you would be watching the death of this family and how wrong you were.

Crash! The front wall suddenly was the front half of a car, and the boys' grandpa got out of the vehicle, making a beeline past his awestruck family to the kitchen.

You came to your senses and ran down the stairs to Michael, who was fully human once again. You threw your arms around his neck, kissing him.

Michael smirked at you. "What was that for?"

"For being human, alive, safe. Take your pick," you replied.

"Wanna go out sometime?"

"How about next weekend?" you suggested. "You should probably rest a while."

"You could always rest with me," he added cheekily.

You adjusted your ponytail and kissed him again. "Sure thing."

It's been a little while since I've seen The Lost Boys so I was a little fuzzy on the exact plot points. I hope you liked it, and I'm sorry you've waited so long for it. Thank you so much for requesting! M'kay.

~Mariah