56. Edward Furlong

For YourAnimeBabeHere

"Hey, Ed," you whispered. "Ed. Edward. Edward. Eeedwarrd..."

Edward rolled his eyes and looked at you. "What?" he hissed back.

You smiled and pointed at the TV just as his character came on. "That dude looks just like you." You couldn't help but giggle at your own joke.

A smile softened his irritated expression. "You're strange."

"But you love me, right?"

He kissed your forehead. "Of course I do."

A few minutes later, you were hitting his arm like you hadn't already seen the movie 10 times before. "Oh my gosh, what's he doing?"

Edward sighed. "Just watch the movie. You know what he's doing."

"Yeah, I know," you giggled. "I just think it's funny when you're irritated."

At the end of the movie, you stretched out on the couch. "I'm tired," you announced facedown in a pillow.

"Then sleep."

You turned your head to face him. "Cuddle me?"

He pretended to think about it before moving to lie next to you, pulling you into his chest. "I swear, I'm never watching another movie with you again."

"Well, that's going to be difficult. Who are you going to take to your premieres?"

"Anybody besides you."

"Harsh blow, man. I thought we were close."

He smiled, kissing you on the top of your head. "Go to sleep, you weirdo."

"Only if you promise to take me to your next premiere."

"Fine. I promise. Now go to sleep."

"Gladly." You snuggled up close to him and closed your eyes.

So so sorry this is so short but I feel like the longer I try to make these, the worse they end up. So if i turn out w several short imagines, it's bc I don't want just a bunch of filler, you know? Thank you for requesting and for waiting!! M'kay.

~Mariah