31. Rob Lowe

He pulled you closer to him. "Why are you moving further away?"

"I'm not," you giggled softly.

He opened his eyes, giving you that 'don't-even-try' look. "You are."

You kissed his nose. "I have to pee."

He smiled, loosening his grip on you. "Gosh, fine," he jokingly complained. "But be quick."

You slid out of the bed and gave him another grin before making your way to the bathroom.

As you washed your hands there was a knock at the door. "Y/N! Are you almost dooonne? I miss you."

You opened the door to his pouting face gazing down at you. "You're pathetic, you know that?"

His pout faded into a smile. "But a cute kind of pathetic, right?"

You pretended to think about it as his arms found their way around your waist and your own to his shoulders. "Hmm... of course." You kissed him to keep him from fake pouting again.

He led you back under the covers of his bed, holding you against his chest. "I really love you, you know that?"

"Hmm...." you replied, just to play with him again.

He raised his eyebrows in mock surprise. "You're so mean!"

"You know I love you too," you relented.

He smiled again and planted a kiss on your lips. "I love you."

"You already said that."

"I know, but I just love you so much," he explained. "It actually hurts how much I love you. Every time I think about you or see you or even just a picture of you, my heart wants to burst. I love everything about you. Every inch of your body is mesmerizing. I honestly cannot think of anyone else that is as beautiful as you."

His words nearly brought you to tears. "That's why I love you."

"Because I love you?" He looked confused.

"Because you know just how to make me happy, without even trying. You make me happy by just being yourself. I love you because you're an amazing person that deserves everything good."

You two just laid there, grinning at each other, for a quiet minute.

"We're a really cheesy couple," he announced.

"Yup."

I want this. Ugghh. I hope y'all liked this. M'kay.

~Mariah