20. Johnny Cade (The Outsiders)

For Johnnycade1

"Can I kiss you again?" Johnny eagerly asked.

You giggled, nudging your boyfriend with your shoulder. "Of course you can."

He smiled into the kiss he planted on your lips. "I'm still not used to it."

"I surely couldn't tell," you replied.

He was walking you home, and it was like walking with a little kid. Every couple seconds he was asking to do coupley things, like kiss or have his arm around you. It was endearing and very amusing to you.

And then he surprised you. His arm slid under your own and rested at your waist. He pulled you into his side and kept walking, acting as if nothing had happened.

A wolf whistle came from across the street. "Woohoo, Johnnycake!" Two-bit Mathews was grinning, as usual. He came sauntering across the road, causing a car to screech to a halt and honk at him. Of course, he paid no mind.

Johnny looked at you with wide eyes, an apology in them, before greeting his friend. "Hey, Two!"

Two-bit playfully punched Johnny's arm. "And who's this beauty?" His friendly demeanor was a deep contrast to Johnny's slightly embarrassed one, which only made you want to laugh.

"This is my girl, Attiqah," Johnny introduced. "Attiqah, this is Two-bit. He's in my gang."

Two clapped Johnny's shoulder. "Yep. We go way back. Now, how did quiet ol' Johnnycake get a gorgeous damsel such as yourself?"

You grinned in spite of yourself. "It wasn't hard, really. I was charmed with his words and excellent choice in dining."

In honesty, your first date had been really quiet, and you two had gone to the Dingo to eat. Real classy.

"She's funny, Johnny," Two-bit commented. "You better keep her around. I'll see ya, Johnny. Have a nice day, Attiqah, and keep our Johnny outta trouble, alright." He left with a wink.

Johnny looked very uncomfortable upon Two-bit's departure, which confused you.

"Johnny, what's wrong?" You moved so you were in front of him. "Babe?"

"Nothing," he mumbled. "You and Two seemed to hit it off."

"That's what you're upset about?"

"No. I'm not upset."

You shook your head, smiling up at the dark-eyed boy. "Johnny Cade, you have nothing to be jealous of." You pulled his head closer and kissed him passionately. "I want you. I want to be with you. I love you."

He gave you a little smile, a blush creeping onto his cheeks. "I love you too."

"Alright. Now, let's get me home before tomorrow comes," you joked and put your arm around his waist, as he had done before, pulling him close.

Thank you for being so patient and for talking with me! I love interacting with you, and your support is much appreciated! Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you liked it. M'kay.

~Mariah