58. Daniel Larusso (The Karate Kid)

For slutformacchio

"If they don't play 'The Monster Mash' within 10 minutes of us being here, we're leaving," you stated as you stepped into the decorated gymnasium.

Daniel laughed, but he knew you were dead serious. "I'm sure they'll play it." He took in the various decorations, hanging bats and carved pumpkins. "They really did it up in here, didn't they?"

"I like the decorations. I meam, who doesn't like bats. They're freaking bats!" You giggled.

"And you don't have to worry about them flying around you or turning into vampires." He evilly laughed as he grabbed your sides, making you jump.

"Daniel!" You smacked his arm. "Come on, you weirdo. We're dancing."

Daniel spun you around and kept up with your every move on the dance floor. After a couple songs, a familiar tune came on, and you turned to Daniel and smiled.

He couldn't help but smile back. "I guess we're not leaving just yet, huh?"

"Nope!" you exclaimed as you began to do "The Monster Mash."

As the song ended, Daniel was panting. "Y/n, I'm beat. How does a movie marathon at my place sound?"

You nodded. "Sounds great! I wanna change out of this costume anyway."

Once you two entered Daniel and his mom's apartment, you both changed into some comfortable clothes, grabbed a bowl of candy, and clicked on the TV. You flipped channels before landing on some low quality horror movie that had already started.

"Why does the lady always have to scream?" Daniel questioned. "She always runs away while trying to watch the monster chase her, and the monster almost always gets her."

"Because men like to make these situations so they can pretend like they would be able to save the woman. Damsels-in-distress are a selling point," you sighed, popping some candy in your mouth.

He kissed your temple. "I love having a smarty-pants like you around."

"I like having a cute boyfriend like you around," you gushed.

"Really, that's all I have to offer? I'm cute?"

"Aw, babe, you're more than cute. I mean, how many guys can say they caught a fly with a pair of chopsticks?" You giggled, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Right." He grabbed some more candy.

The next movie, one about a  werewolf, was nearly over when he reached in the bowl to get more candy.

He slowly pulled his hand out. "You know, this is kind of random, but I think we were supposed to hand this candy out."

You got up and checked the nearest window. "Well, I don't think any kids have come by..." You hopped back on the couch next to Daniel. "So, who's gonna miss it?"

Kinda short and a little choppy but I like it. I hope you did too! Thank you for the request! M'kay.

~Mariah