61. Zack Morris (Saved By The Bell)

For hoesucc16

"Psst.. pass this to Belle."

The note exchanged hand after hand until it reached your desk.

You looked down at the folded piece of paper with your name scrawled across it. Glancing up to make sure the teacher wasn't paying attention, you carefully opened the note.

"Meet me in the lab after class.
                                                  -Zack"

You leaned back and smoothly made eye contact with Zack, discreetly letting him know you got the message.

The second the bell rang, you quickly got your things together and made your way to the lab down the hall. Before you could close the door behind you, Zack Morrison was right there behind you.

"Hey," he whispered, his cocky smirk smeared across his face. "Miss me?" He leaned into you.

You smirked, backing away from him. "You wish. What did you want?" You waited half a second before correcting yourself. "I mean, I know what you want, but you also know that I said that we needed to stop, so..." You looked at him expectantly.

"I just-" he paused, his confident facade faltering- "I really just wanted to kiss you. Sorry, was that forward?" He rubbed his forehead, sighing heavily. "I don't even know what I'm trying to say. It's just really difficult not to see you all the time."

You chewed the inside of your bottom lip. "Zack... you know it hasn't been easy for me either, but it just felt- it just felt wrong. I couldn't keep making out with you all the time knowing that you don't want anything else from me. It kinda hurt."

"Look." He stopped himself again. This time he continued with action instead of words. He smashed himself into you, your lips meeting into a very sloppy kiss.

And you loved it. You had missed this so much.

Needing air, you pulled away. "Zack please don't," you murmured.

"Go out with me," he responded immediately, making your heart skip a beat, or maybe two.

"What?"

He smiled, holding onto you. "Yeah. Go out with me. Then we can kiss-or do whatever-" he wiggled his eyebrows in insinuation- "without it feeling wrong."

You thought about it, weighing the pros and cons. "Okay. I'll go out with you." You smiled up at him. "You better not disappoint me, Zack Morris."

Oh gosh, I rlly hope you like this. It's so short, but I don't do scandalous very well. Thank you so much for requesting and for waiting so long! M'kay.

~Mariah