A/N: Kinda (Very) Important

I know I basically just came back to this book, but unfortunately, I will be once again leaving it.

I WILL BE FINISHING THE REQUESTS I CURRENTLY HAVE ACCEPTED BUT I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANYMORE.

Please respect this. I haven't felt as connected to this fandom for a while now, and I just think it's time for this book to come to a close. There's over a 100 imagines and preferences in this thing, and I think that's crazy!

I love this book and I adore this fandom and all the parts of it, but I just don't feel as inspired to write for it anymore. I try to respond to people's inquiries about requests as often as possible (and as soon as possible), but do not take it personally if I don't tell everyone individually that requests are closed.

It will be in the description of the book, and I'll put it in my revised intro. Once again:

I WILL BE FINISHING THE REQUESTS I CURRENTLY HAVE ACCEPTED BUT I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANYMORE.

Thank you to everyone that has read, voted, commented, and just generally supported this collection. I have loved writing for this huge variety of characters and people, and I've loved interacting with all of you.

Like I said, I have some more requests to finish before I say goodbye, but I wanted you all to be prepared for the inevitable end.

Thank you all 😊💕

M'kay.

~Mariah