75: William Zabka

For lovelarusso

To say he had a reputation was putting it mildly. People knew not to mess with William Zabka. What people didn't know was how he managed to get a girlfriend. He was the "tough guy" in the neighborhood. The one that never backed down from a challenge. The one that probably should have gotten into more trouble if everyone wasn't so intimidated.

But they never saw the way he absolutely melted when you beckoned for him. "Billy, baby." You'd never tell him he blushed the first time you said it. And you'd never dare say it in front of his friends. You weren't the type to embarrass him for no reason.

"Hey, we're gonna go drive around," one of his buddies told him. "Maybe cause a little trouble. Billy, you in?"

He already had plans with you, but he wasn't about to tell them that. It was none of their business he wanted to spend the evening with his girlfriend. "Nah. Maybe next time. I'm still on thin ice from our last escapade."

Instead of cruising the same streets and vandalizing some abandoned place in town, he was tucked up close to you on his living room couch. Popcorn in a big bowl between you, and your favorite movie on the TV. It was your perfect date night.

He preferred your dates be more private, just so people didn't get the idea that he was whipped or anything. Because God forbid a guy actually enjoy his girl's company.

You tossed a piece of popcorn at his cheek.

"Hey!" He pouted, looking over at you. "What was that for?"

A goofy grin spread across your face. "Just 'cause."

He picked up a piece and bounced it off the top of your nose. "There. Now we're even." He smiled and kissed where the popcorn had hit.

"I'm glad I'm the only one that sees you like this."

"What do you mean?"

You tucked your head into the crook of his neck. "You're different when it's just us. You're relaxed, and you're sweet. I like feeling like it's our little secret that you're actually the biggest softie around here."

He pretended to be offended. "Excuse me? I am not soft. I'm affectionate with you because you're my girlfriend. Can you imagine me cuddling with one of the guys?"

"What a sight that would be," you giggled.

"Exactly."

After watching some more of the movie, you snuggled in closer to him.

"Hey, Billy baby?" You looked up at him.

"Mm?" he hummed, still focused on the movie.

Instead of saying anything you planted a light kiss to his jaw. Then his cheek. Moving closer to his lips, you ran a hand up the back of his head, fingers raking his blond hair. Then finally, you had his attention, and he was kissing back.

You pulled back for air.

"What was that for?" he breathed.

"Just 'cause."

"I'm starting to like that phrase." He leaned back in towards you, connecting your lips once again.

Once again, kinda short, but I hope this was okay. Thank you so much for requesting! M'kay.

~Mariah