Introduction:

Rose's POV:
I hide my ice cold hands in the holes of my sweater, after pulling the hood over my head. Slowly, I walk down the empty rain drenched street, my vision clouded with tears.

The dim light of the street lamps being the only source of light, which illuminates the way in front of me. I stop on the bridge, which is high above the dark looking water. I turn to my left and right, before leaning over the railing.

How high is it? Maybe 20 or even 25 meters. Would it be enough? I'm asking me this question for about 4 times now. As always I step onto the broad railing, hopping onto the little concrete space that is behind it.

I'm not here for the first time but I've never had the courage to actually do it. I never knew that a short almost wordless encounter could change my life. If it's for the better or worse?

That's a good question. I didn't even know him. I've only heard of him once or twice. "I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore." "Didn't you want to die anyways?"

"I just don't feel the same way." Sentences from the past echo in my head, continually without a pause making my head pound painfully. I close my eyes causing the warm tears to run down the freezing skin on my cheeks and take a deep breath.

With my hands restricting me from falling I lean forward, opening my eyes to look down.
My heart beat increases as I realize how high it really is. I'm sure it would be enough.

But again, I don't know if I could. It's not like that there's someone who can't live without me. They wouldn't miss me for long.

It's just that I can't seem to take this one last step. I don't know why...I jut can't. How I got here? That's a longer story so if you want to you know I guess you have to see yourself...

My name is Rose Anderson, I'm 17 years old and I'm in my senior year of Highschool. Sounds like one of these normal lifes with love drama and partying right? Well, it's not exactly like that. Practically everything that can go wrong in my life goes wrong.

My parents died in a car crash almost one year ago and my older brother Nathan left shortly after that, without any warning or clue were he could be. Therefore I'm staying with my grandma but she's old and can't really do anything.

Also I have Iris-Heterochromie, which means I have two different eye colors. On the right one the color is brown and one the left there's a part of it blue.

I get bullied for it and also for being the weird one in my school. The only persons that kept me going till now were my boyfriend Liam and my best friend Carter.

Sadly, Carter is already finished with school, so I can only see him sometimes. I have a heart disease since I'm born and without my medications it wouldn't be able to live.

Now you think I could just stop taking them but I'm scared that it would take too long for it to be over. Jumping makes it way shorter.

I know that I'm getting weaker even though I take my medications. I see the look in the doctors faces. They just don't want to tell me yet. Others would say I'm depressed.

I say I'm just tired of how people treat me. I'm tired of not having a place where I feel okey and safe.

And I'm tired of everyone who's close to me leaving. I just want it to stop hurting.